Plasmashell does not start after upgrade

After fully upgrade, my manjaros got a black screen with a cursor, and plasmashell didn’t start, with error qt.qpa.xcb: QXcbConnection: XCB error: 3 (BadWindow) and qt.qpa.xcb: could not connect to display, or I start plasmashell in another tty with DISPLAY set, got DISPLAY not set or cannot connect to the X server, and command like nvidia-smi works fine, so what’s going on? How do I do?
None of these solutions on the Internet work.
On my laptop, I can switch to Intel graphic card, so the laptop works for now. But another PC have only one Nvidia card, I tried to use opensource drivers, but it did not work at all.
So, I have no idea, bro! Do you have any idea? How do I solve it? What should I provide? Help me PLEASE!

On the stuck screen try entering into tty by pressing ctrl + alt + f2 if f2 doesnt work, try f3-f6, enter your credentials and post formated output of:
mhwd -l
mhwd -li
mhwd-kernel -li
Also try running update: pamac update

Thanks for your replaying.
This is the output of those commands:

$ mhwd -l 
> 0000:07:00.0 (0300:10de:1f08) Display controller nVidia Corporation:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                  NAME               VERSION          FREEDRIVER           TYPE
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
          video-nvidia            2021.12.18               false            PCI
    video-nvidia-470xx            2021.12.18               false            PCI
           video-linux            2018.05.04                true            PCI
     video-modesetting            2020.01.13                true            PCI
            video-vesa            2017.03.12                true            PCI

> 0000:05:00.0 (0200:10ec:8168) Network controller Realtek Semiconductor Co., Ltd.:
         network-r8168            2016.04.20                true            PCI

$ mhwd -li
> Installed PCI configs:
          video-nvidia            2021.12.18               false            PCI

Warning: No installed USB configs!
$ mhwd-kernel -li
Currently running: 5.15.35-1-MANJARO (linux515)
The following kernels are installed in your system:
   * linux510
   * linux515

And also make sure all packages include aur are upgraded.
By the way, I found that I can get into i3wm by using command startx /usr/bin/i3 on other tty.

you have installed only nvidia drivers, so youll need to install free drivers, but first remove the nvidia drivers:
sudo mhwd -r pci video-nvidia
then install free drivers:
sudo mhwd -i pci video-linux
if everything went well, reboot and check if you can start with only free drivers:
systemctl reboot

I did force remove nvidia driver and installed the open source drivers, but it didn’t work. Also I need nvidia driver for some softwares.So is it the issue from nvdia driver?

if everyhting went well you would install nvidia drivers then, but it didnt, so its not the nvidia drivers thats causing it…
try running the update again:
sudo pacman-mirrors --fasttrack 5 && sudo pacman -Syyu

and try installing a different kernel:
sudo mhwd-kernel -i linux516
sudo update-grub
sudo mkinitcpio -P
reboot your pc, and select the 5.16 in the grub menu - taping esc during boot - and try with it