Pipewire: spa.v4l2: '/dev/video0' VIDIOC_QUERYCTRL: Input/output error

Hello! I just recently decided to install Linux Manjaro as my second OS. For the past 2 days I have been trying to resolve all errors that I have discovered when checking journalctl. Most of them were resolved without issues after some internet surfing.
Unfortunately I still don’t know how to resolve Pipewire error that popped up when I checked its status as you can see bellow.

● pipewire.service - PipeWire Multimedia Service
     Loaded: loaded (/usr/lib/systemd/user/pipewire.service; disabled; preset: enabled)
     Active: active (running) since Mon 2023-12-04 20:03:52 CET; 18min ago
TriggeredBy: ● pipewire.socket
   Main PID: 1692 (pipewire)
      Tasks: 3 (limit: 19053)
     Memory: 2.3M
        CPU: 15ms
     CGroup: /user.slice/user-1000.slice/user@1000.service/session.slice/pipewire.service
             └─1692 /usr/bin/pipewire

gru 04 20:03:52 maksym-ManjaroOS systemd[1315]: Started PipeWire Multimedia Service.
gru 04 20:03:53 maksym-ManjaroOS pipewire[1692]: spa.v4l2: '/dev/video0' VIDIOC_QUERYCTRL: Input/output error

I have found some old post on Arch forum in which it seems the issue was resolved on that environment but is not applicable here from what I see.
https://bbs.archlinux.org/viewtopic.php?id=273822
So far I didn’t encounter any issues with any video/audio recording applications or hardware so I don’t know how severe this error is. If it’s something that should preferably be resolved asap then I would appreciate any help on the matter. Thank you guys in advance.

Welcome to the forum! :wave:

No, it’s not as the environment in question was an Arch system with a custom kernel.

By the way, CONFIG_SND_VERBOSE_PROCFS is set to y in our kernel config; i.e., with linux66.

Do you have any related packages installed? Maybe you’re missing pipewire-v4l2 (optional for pipewire)?

Please post the output of:

pacman -Qs v4l2

Please also post your system info as outlined here: