Pinephone plante après l écran de connexion - Pinephone crush after screen connexion

Bonjour,
Je suis sur pinephone.
Et mon problème est le suivant :
Je démarre mon pinephone, j arrive jusqu’à la première demande de mot de passe. Je le saisit. Ensuite j’ai un premier menu déroulant possible et L application phone et adress Book. Et la ça plante. Quelques temps après j’ai à nouveau phone et adress Book et la flèche pour accéder au menu déroulant, ça plante trois fois. Ensuite je suis obligé de retaper le mot de passe. Et ça replanté trois fois.

J’ai essayé de redémarrer en vain.
J’ai essayé de trouver un moyen d accéder au grub et pouvoir accéder à une commande, pas trouvé pour pinephone

I have post in french, but now I will try to speak that in English.

I have a pinephone , he start, ask the password and next i have a screen with the menu possible and the application phone and the application adress book but this last screen crush twice time (3 fois ) and next i can go to the screen where we can (ask a password and next we can go another to the screen with … and it rebegin

I can reboot : not change
Where can I go to grub? How can I use a command ?
And what can I use If I can use a command ?

Will I do reinstall all ?

1 Like

As tu essayé une prière avant de dormir ? On sait jamais, ça marche des fois, sur un malentendu

Salut !

Poste ta demande sur le forum arm, tu y trouveras sûrement ton bonheur, les utilisateurs et développeurs de l’os pour le pinephone y échangent régulièrement.

1 Like

Je l’ai fait après avoir lu ton message.
Il ont renvoyé mon post dans français.

1 Like

Ecris pas en français en dehors du forum français… la langue du forum c’est l’anglais.

Si tu peux pas écrire en anglais, sers toi de google traduction, écris dans un français parfait sans faute, et ça devrait traduire correctement.

1 Like

Je viens de l’écrire en anglais, merci.

1 Like

Cross-Posting

Cross-posting is posting the same question multiple times in different subforums (for example, posting in both Newbie Corner and Installation). This is a waste of resources and is not permitted. Any cross-posted topic will be immediately locked or deleted.

1 Like

Je me suis fait refoulé

1 Like

@linux-aarhus it is not really cross posting for the one in ARM forum, he will get no help here in the french sub forum, so we told him to ask in the ARM forum. Reconsider the locking of this thread Pinephone crush after screen connexion
Close this one here and reopen the ARM forum one.

moved to arm section and added text from the locked topic to op

I am not certain what is meant here. Probably the language barrier messing it up.

Either way, it would be good to know exactly what image you have flashed on the phone, so output of:

cat /etc/manjaro-arm-version

would be great.

There is no grub on the Pinephone. The PinePhone uses a firmware/bootloader known as U-boot.

From the App Drawer you can open the Terminal app, and run any command you like.

If you plan on re-installing anyway. Make sure you get the latest Beta image (is Beta 7 at the time of this post).

Hope this helped with, at least, some of the questions.

I’ll try to rephrase a little, it’ll still be better than Google Translate.

I’ve got a Pinephone.

Here is my issue:
When I start it, it shows a first password request. I type it, then appears a 1st possible drop-down menu and applications Phone & Address book (contacts?).
And there it bugs (crashes?).

Some time later, I’ve got displayed again Phone & Address book, as well as the arrow to access the drop-down menu. And it bugs three times.
I have to fill in again my password. And it crashed again 3 times.

I unsuccessfully tried to reboot.
I tried to find a way to access to grub and to get a command line ; I did not find how on the Pinephone.

J’ai réinstallé avec la beta 7 , cela refonctionne !

Merci

I have reinstall with beta 7 it s works
Thanks

2 Likes

Bonjour,

J’ai à nouveau un problème
Je n’ai pas encore tout testé.
Mais le nouveau problème sur ma beta 7 semble être le même. Il faut que je connecte à écran et clavier et souris pour vérifier.

Hello

I have a new problem
I have not all test
But it begins like the precedent, the new in my beta 7 is something like the precedent, i have screen black next the screen connexion with password.
I have to connect with screen, clavier and mouse to verify if the screen black is a screen black is a screen with the menu crush.

Après test avec écran, pinephone plante bien après l’écran de connexion , il essaie de demander quand même le code pin de ma carte sim mais pas assez de temps et plante toujours avec le menu glissant et phone et adresse Book

Quelqu’un pourrait il me dire d’où vient le problème ?
Comment le résoudre sans reflasher le pinephone ?

After test with screen clavier and mouse, pinephone crush always after screen connexion, he test pin with cart sim but don’t win ; he crush too always with menu and phone and address book .

Someone can say where this came ?

And how can I solve this without reflash pinephone ?

1 Like

Finalement j’ai encore reflasher la beta 7 .

To conclude i have flash with beta 7 again.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.