Pikaur stuck at "multilib is up to date" when updating or installing software with the CLI

I can no more upgrade the softwares installed via Pikaur or install new AUR softwares with Pikaur with CLI.
Using the GUI, it’s still working though.

This is what I get:

$ pikaur -Syu 
:: Synchronizing package databases...
 core is up to date
 extra is up to date
 community is up to date
 multilib is up to date

And then it stays at this step.

I’ve tried to uninstall and reinstall Pikaur (with the GUI install/remove softwares) but it doesn’t change anything.

Thanks!

Hi @gustav,

AFAIK Pikaur is CLI-only, except if something new has appeared.

I suspect the GUI you speak of is actually Pamac, especially if it’s the default Add/Remove Software application. I recommend using the default, pamac anyway. Even in CLI. For more info, see:

man pamac

In any case, Pikaur isn’t Manjaro software, and issues with it should be taken up with the developers.

pikaur is not an official Manjaro tool. It is itself an AUR package, so your best bet is to contact the maintainer. :man_shrugging:

I’m assuming you installed pikaur via the AUR? The best place for support would be the PKGBUILD maintainer at AUR (en) - pikaur or the projects GitHub page https://github.com/actionless/pikaur

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.