Phantom game controller with ASRock Mobo

I have Installed Manjaro to a friend of mine (new computer) and I was testing a game (hitman2) and it is unplayable because the system sees a controller so I can not even use the keyboard in the menus. There is no game controler but going to system settings -> input devices -> Game controller it sees a device from the Mobo as a game controller.

ASRock LED Controller

Unfortunately I do not see any way in the settings to disable it. Steam also sees the same device as a game controller and but also there is no way to disable it there.

I tried
xinput disable "ASRock LED Controller"

but it did not work, not even temporarily

from

sudo libinput list-devices

Device:           ASRock LED Controller
Kernel:           /dev/input/event15
Group:            3
Seat:             seat0, default
Capabilities:     keyboard 
Tap-to-click:     n/a
Tap-and-drag:     n/a
Tap drag lock:    n/a
Left-handed:      n/a
Nat.scrolling:    n/a
Middle emulation: n/a
Calibration:      identity matrix
Scroll methods:   none
Click methods:    none
Disable-w-typing: n/a
Accel profiles:   n/a
Rotation:         n/a

Machine:   Type: Desktop Mobo: ASRock model: B550 Phantom Gaming 4 serial: <superuser/root required> UEFI: American Megatrends 
           v: P1.10 date: 06/09/2020 

At this point I am lost. What I need to do to make the system not see that as a game controler?

I just found a solution

unix . stackexchange . com questions 105694 how-to-disable-a-usb-sound-device-with-udev

it is actually the second solution

ACTION=="add", ATTR{idVendor}=="0d8c", ATTR{idProduct}=="000c", RUN="/bin/sh -c 'echo 0 >/sys/\$devpath/authorized'`

in /etc/udev/rules.d/my.rules
with the right idVendor/idProduct instead as provided by

lsusb

I do not want to close it as the solution as I do not know if there is a better less hacking way to do it.