Perl-linux-desktopfiles

aur
manjaro32

Hi folks,

Thanks for continuation of Manjaro X32. We are preparing a special TuxnVape Manjaro i686 openbox. This package is outdated (0.13) the last version is 0.25-1 (present in regular manjaro 64 repository). Can you update it ?

Thanks for your work

@Elrondo46: Manjaro-32 has always a delay. Also this package is from the AUR. However, seems we ship it in our overlay in extra …

Yeah Phil and it is fully functionnal in 64 bits edition. Just 32bits repos are not updated. And I can’t generate a fully functionnal 32 bits ISO actually. I know there is a delay but there is, actually in 32 bit repository an “assimetric state” between obmenu-generator (recent version) and its dependency perl-linux-desktopfiles (older version).

This sort of thing should go here:

However. :slight_smile:

For this particular package, the files on GitHub don’t have the current pkgrel, and as the package I build for manjaro32 is based on these, that’s why it’s out-of-date.

Let me update the PKGBUILD and rebuild the package. It will be in x32-unstable shortly.

Thank you very much

OK, it’s rebuilt and in x32-unstable. It should be on mirrors shortly and work its way through the branches in due course.

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.