Pamac Refinements

I really love the Pamac interface and I had virtually no problem with updates for the entire time I’ve been using Manjaro. I would like to make a few suggestions.

If I’m NOT online and try and do an update, Pamac will check for updates (going from 22% to 50% to 90%) making it look to the user that the program has been able to connect and check for the updates. Obviously, it couldn’t have been. Is there a possibly a way for the GUI to indicate it couldn’t find a network connection?

I’ve also noticed that the download time displayed is 3 times of the actual download time. Is there a way to adjust this?

When there are additional dependencies to download a popup window comes up telling what will be downloaded with a highlighted Cancel button and a greyed out Apply Button. When I click on Apply, it becomes highlighted and yet the Cancel button also remains highlighted. A bit confusing for me.

I have had a great time with Manjaro and these are only VERY minor improvements that could be made if a dev has any spare time (as if I believe that is a possibility!). Thank you.

I would suggest to open up an issue and add your proposal there.