Option to create new topic disappears after full text search

When user has problem he should first search for the problem in case someone already had the same problem. However after doing full search the button for creating new topic disappears.

That didn’t happen for me. No matter if a subject was found or not, the icon was still there.

Unfortunately I can’t post image, but I don’t mean the basic search when only few results are shown, but full search (you can do it by pressing Ctrl+Enter).

… cannot reproduce

however:

I had much more success in finding relevant content (here on this forums website)
when I was just using Google - and perhaps then limiting the Google search by adding “manjaro”

The search function here … has not been very helpful, in my experience.

btw:

does not do anything - for me

When you are on the main page and click the search box, you get small helpful note that says
" Ctrl + Enter launches full page search".

I would like to post image of it, but once again I can’t.

No need.

I see what you mean now.
There is always an option, an icon, to the right side inside of the search box, which lets you access the advanced search
both from the main page as well as from any other.

Just go to the main page and there it is?
The big red dot with a plus sign, for me in the bottom right of the screen.

There is always an option, an icon, to the right side inside of the search box, which lets you access the advanced search

I’m already able to access the full page search, the problem is not here.

Just go to the main page and there it is?
The big red dot with a plus sign, for me in the bottom right of the screen.

I know I can go back to the main page, but I think the button should not disappear. It can be more or less on the same spot, and it would save time to people that research the topis before posting their question.