pacman -S libretro fail

Hi,

First of all, I'm not sure this is the right place to report this so please correct me if I'm wrong!

I'm trying to install libretro (which is a group) on Manjaro ARM but get the following error

error: failed to commit transaction (conflicting files)
/usr/share/libretro/info/mednafen_psx_libretro.info exists in both 'libretro-core-info' and 'libretro-mednafen-psx'
/usr/share/libretro/info/mednafen_psx_hw_libretro.info exists in both 'libretro-core-info' and 'libretro-mednafen-psx-hw'
/usr/share/libretro/info/pcsx_rearmed_libretro.info exists in both 'libretro-core-info' and 'libretro-pcsx-rearmed'
/usr/lib/libretro/mednafen_psx_libretro.so exists in both 'libretro-beetle-psx' and 'libretro-mednafen-psx'
/usr/lib/libretro/mednafen_psx_hw_libretro.so exists in both 'libretro-beetle-psx-hw' and 'libretro-mednafen-psx-hw'
Errors occurred, no packages were upgraded.

sudo pacman -S --overwrite '*' libretro works perfectly.

Where should I report this error? Is there a maintainer for package groups? The group page (https://www.archlinux.org/groups/x86_64/libretro/) indicated x86_64, where is the page for the aarch64 package?

moved to #manjaro-arm

1 Like

It seems like some of the packages in the group should conflict with eachother, but does not.

Forum kindly sponsored by