I have been working on the wiki pretty heavily lately trying to achieve a few things
- Update all the outdated content
- Combine/merge duplicate information(It is hard enough keeping one version up-to-date)
- Remove old links
- Replace dead pages with redirects to updated information
- Generalize overly specific articles
Thus far I have touched about 80% of the English wiki pages.
There are some articles I could use some help updating. If any one can assist it would be greatly appreciated.
These articles need update/cleanup:
- This conky page needs updating to use the config syntax introduced with version 1.10
- The article on virt-manager needs to be brought current
- This article on connecting to exchange servers
- Keyboard and Mouse Sharing needs to be updated and probably have barrier added
- The much referenced Restore the GRUB Bootloader needs a little cleanup and updating
- This install guide needs review and updating
- Installation with Manjaro Architect is out of date
- The article on journalctl and log files needs quite a lot of cleanup
- These articles related to mounting need to be cleaned up and combined
- There is a lot of good info in these partition articles but much of it is overlapping and out-of-date. Some of them could probably be combined.
- These articles definitely need combining, cleanup and pruning. It seems like we could have a single article on the ways of dealing with Optimus Laptops
Other than the minor articles referenced above and below I believe the rest of the English wiki is updated.
Lastly, I am trying to keep track of a list of important content that is missing from the wiki so this content can be prioritized once the update is complete
- A guide to steam on Manjaro
- A guide on configuring bootsplash