Offtopic flagging

Hi everyone

I’am new to manjaro. After using many disctros more than 10 years I decided to try it. And after all this is the first time when I ask non-technical question.

So, what happended. We had an update yesterday, and I got a notification about it pointing to the related forum thread. I did upgrade and as it was suggested in the announcement, I wrote results and what was wrong with the update. This wasn’t my idea, it is what I was suggested to do. And what happended then? My message after a while was flagged as offtopic. There were many messages like “thank you, fixed” that are not offtopc and only me was told to just shut-up? I simply don’t get, is it normal to manjaro community to behave like this?

Any member can flag a post, but it’s still up to a moderator to confirm or not.

I checked your post, I don’t see it flagged or hidden.

1 Like

But I got the following notification:

Your post was flagged as off-topic: the community feels it is not a good fit for the topic, as currently defined by the title and the first post.

Message: https://forum.manjaro.org/t/stable-update-2021-10-16-haskell-python-kde-gear-kde-framework-thunderbird/86691/28 (invisible)

Well, as @maycne.sonahoz said, anyone could flag a post, so :man_shrugging:t3:

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.