OBS Studio not working correctly after recent update

I was using OBS studio from flatpak and after recent big update for Manjaro it isn’t working, can’t launch it, looks different. The flatpak repo in “Add/remove software” is suddenly super short (around 15 packages and most of them are games). I tried to launch it with konsole but it says that obs is not installed, while “add/remove software” still shows it.
2023-08-14_20-25

What does flatpak list show?

You can update with flatpak update or remove it with flatak uninstall com.obsproject.Studio

Hello, the same story, I have Librewolf, I don’t understand what it shows in the installer, and integration with plasma is cut off
Screenshot_20230814_231755

Operating System: Manjaro Linux
KDE Plasma Version: 5.27.7
KDE Frameworks Version: 5.108.0
Qt Version: 5.15.10
Kernel Version: 6.4.9-1-MANJARO (64-bit)
Graphics Platform: Wayland
Processors: 4 × Intel® Core™ i5-5200U CPU @ 2.20GHz
Memory: 11.6 ГиБ of RAM
Graphics Processor: Mesa Intel® HD Graphics 5500
Manufacturer: ASUSTeK COMPUTER INC.
Product Name: TP300LDB
System Version: 1.0

Your nvidia drivers look old and and I use a different GTK theme it seems, otherwise it loos the same on mine, and my obs works.
I have an nvidia 3090 so maybe your gpu needs older drivers, seems strange though.

flatpak list                                                                                                                                                                                         ✔ 
Name                               Application ID                                      Version           Branch                Installation
OBS Studio                         com.obsproject.Studio                               29.1.3            stable                system
Mesa                               org.freedesktop.Platform.GL.default                 23.1.4            22.08                 system
Mesa (Extra)                       org.freedesktop.Platform.GL.default                 23.1.4            22.08-extra           system
nvidia-535-98                      org.freedesktop.Platform.GL.nvidia-535-98                             1.4                   system
openh264                           org.freedesktop.Platform.openh264                   2.1.0             2.2.0                 system
Breeze GTK theme                   org.gtk.Gtk3theme.Breeze                            5.27.6            3.22                  system
KDE Application Platform           org.kde.Platform                                                      6.4                   system

I am on unstable though, but I don’t think that should matter for flatpak.

Run flatpak upgrade and see if you get any hits.

flatpak updated but nothing changed

alright I maybe found the source of the problem, the flatpak plugin for “add/remove software”, after reinstalling that plugin the obs shows normally and I can launch it with no issues, but if I close the add/remove window it comes back to bugged state and I need to reinstall the plugin again

Reinstalling the Flat pack does not help, LibreWolf still does not have access to the system. VPN and for example plasma integration do not work