nVidia GeForce 7025 / nForce 630a drivers installation problem

I have AsRock N68C-GS4 FX motherboard with the latest bios they have on their servers.
Integrated gpu nvidia GeForce 7025 / nForce 630a
I’ve installed Manjaro 21.3.0 Ruah kernel 5.15. Nouveau drivers for the gpu.
I tried opting for the proprietary drivers during Manjaro installation but the installation hung forever for hours at no end, so I continued with the nouveau drivers.
So far, only Arch distros, ubuntu 16.04, and probably openSuse have a working nouveau driver for this gpu.
But, even though Manjaro is working ok for now, time to time it flickers, sometimes it goes all scrambled and I have to shut down. If I start Kodi, it flickers and stalls…
I can download the 304.135_x84-64 linux drivers from nvidia… I wonder why couldn’t I get the drivers during Manjaro installation…
Does anyone know how to install the nvidia proprietary drivers in Manjaro manually using the download package from nvidia?

Hello @da.maro,

legacy nvidia drivers are dropped a while ago because they are hard to maintain for all manjaro-kernels. So if you GPU is only supported driver version till 304 you need to use the nouveau-driver instead.

Here is a link for using legacy drivers. I never used it but perhaps it brings you forward: