NVIDIA and X11 Dual Monitor with different refresh rates?

Hello I only have 4 minutes to write this post before a driving lesson so please excuse the errors…

So when I use VSYNC in games it syncs to the lowest refresh rate monitor and the same goes for the desktop so when I drag a window round it goes round at 72FPS on my 144Hz monitor but if I turn off desktop composition it is nice and smooth or if i disable vsync in games it is nice and smooth, is there any way to force X11 to run at 144FPS instead of my secondary monitors 72FPS?

:+1: Welcome to Manjaro! :+1:

1. Please read this:
    How to provide good information
    and post some more information so we can see what’s really going on. Now we know the symptom of the disease, but we need some more probing to know where the origin lies… :grin:
  2. An inxi --admin --verbosity=7 --filter --no-host --width would be the minimum required information for us to be able to help you. (Personally Identifiable Information like serial numbers and MAC addresses will be filtered out by the above command)
    Also, please copy-paste that output in-between 3 backticks ``` at the beginning and end of the code/text.
  3. Very probably no, as a chain is only as strong as its weakest link and you’d need to disable the 75Hz monitor to get 114 Hz on the external one…

:sob: