NVIDIA: 3x 165hz Monitor, random turn off / on

I have 3 monitors running on 2560x1440 res and capable of running on 165hz frequency. They are all connected via displayport.

But at random intervals a random screen will be turned off / on, this only happens on 144hz and 165hz.
Whenever i put all my 3 screens on 120hz it works fine.

In windows i don’t have this issue, they are all running stable on 165hz.

I have tried many different kernels, they all have the same issue. Im running kernel: 6.1.53 at the moment.

mhwd --listinstalled                                                                                                                              

> Installed PCI configs:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                  NAME               VERSION          FREEDRIVER           TYPE
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    video-nvidia-470xx            2023.03.23               false            PCI
           video-linux            2018.05.04                true            PCI

My PC specs are:
HP Z2 G5 Mini Workstation
Intel Core i9-10900 CPU
64GB ram
NVIDIA Quadro T2000 graphics card.

Running on Manjaro KDE plasma: 5.27.8
Graphics platform: X11

I would love them to run on 165hz instead of 120hz. If anyone can help me out im thankful.

I took a look and it looks like you probably should be using the latest Nvidia driver 535, rather than the 470. It may make a difference.

Ill guess ill wait until nvidia-535 reaches the stable branch and hope for the best :wink:

It’s already there.

I only see the 470xx, how do i install the 535?

Still happends with version 535. I also tried GNOME instead of KDE. Same problem…