No such key 'documen-font-name' in schema

2016-06-29 17:11] [ALPM] running 'glib-compile-schemes.hook'...
[2016-06-29 17:11] [ALPM-SCRIPTLET] No such key 'documen-font-name' in schema 'org.gnome.desktop.interface' as specified in override file '/usr/share/glib-2.0/schemas/99_manjaro-settings.gschema.override'; ignoring override for this key.
[2016-06-29 17:11] [ALPM-SCRIPTLET] No such key 'scroll-method' in schema 'org.gnome.desktop.peripherals.touchpad' as specified in override file '/usr/share/glib-2.0/schemas/99_manjaro-settings.gschema.override'; ignoring override for this key.
[2016-06-29 17:11] [ALPM] running 'gtk-update-icon-cache.hook'...
[2016-06-29 17:11] [ALPM] running 'man-db.hook'...
[2016-06-29 17:12] [ALPM] running 'update-desktop-database.hook'...
[2016-06-29 17:15] [PAMAC] synchronizing package lists

How can i remove this error ?

It is a typo

Help me understand pls …

Edit this file and correct documen-font-name to document-font-name

1 Like

Thx you ! :slight_smile:

1 Like
(1/4) Compiling GSettings XML schema files...
No such key 'scroll-method' in schema 'org.gnome.desktop.peripherals.touchpad' as specified in override file '/usr/share/glib-2.0/schemas/99_manjaro-settings.gschema.override'; ignoring override for this key.

but this one?

cat /usr/share/glib-2.0/schemas/99_manjaro-settings.gschema.override
[org.gnome.desktop.background]
picture-uri='file:///usr/share/backgrounds/black_leather_manjaro_linux_by_tefrem34.jpg'
show-desktop-icons=false

[org.gnome.desktop.interface]
cursor-theme='Simple-and-Soft'
document-font-name='Sans 10'
enable-animations=true
font-name='Cantarell 10'
gtk-im-module='gtk-im-context-simple'
gtk-theme='Vertex-Maia-Dark'
icon-theme='Vertex-Maia'
monospace-font-name='Monospace 10'

[org.gnome.desktop.wm.preferences]
titlebar-uses-system-font=false
button-layout='appmenu:minimize,maximize,close'

[org.gnome.shell]
always-show-log-out=true
favorite-apps=['pamac-manager.desktop', 'firefox.desktop', 'empathy.desktop', 'org.gnome.Nautilus.desktop', 'gnome-terminal.desktop', 'org.gnome.gedit.desktop', 'hexchat.desktop', 'org.gnome.Screenshot.desktop', 'ca.desrt.dconf-editor.desktop']
enabled-extensions=['dash-to-dock@micxgx.gmail.com', 'gnomenu@panacier.gmail.com', 'mediaplayer@patapon.info', 'openweather-extension@jenslody.de', 'drive-menu@gnome-shell-extensions.gcampax.github.com', 'user-theme@gnome-shell-extensions.gcampax.github.com']

[org.gnome.shell.extensions.user-theme]
name="Vertex-Maia"

[org.gnome.nautilus.icon-view]
default-zoom-level='small'

[org.gnome.desktop.peripherals.touchpad]
natural-scroll=false
scroll-method='two-finger-scrolling'
tap-to-click=true

[org.gnome.shell.extensions.dash-to-dock]
background-opacity=0.90000000000000002220
custom-theme-running-dots=true
dash-max-icon-size=32

Fixed in unstable pkgs typo error for document[quote=“Seth-666, post:6, topic:4999”]
(1/4) Compiling GSettings XML schema files…
No such key ‘scroll-method’ in schema ‘org.gnome.desktop.peripherals.touchpad’ as specified in override file ‘/usr/share/glib-2.0/schemas/99_manjaro-settings.gschema.override’; ignoring override for this key.
[/quote]

see here

so … i have to create a file ,GNOME/gsettings-desktop-schemas/blob/master/schemas/org.gnome.desktop.peripherals.gschema.xml.in" to repaire this bug ? … i am asking this , because i really want to understand basic things so i will be aibe in the future to repaire it my self …

AFAIK you can just ignore this error message. The issue is fixed in unstable branch and soon will move to testing and to stable.
But if you want to fix it by yourself, edit file
/usr/share/glib-2.0/schemas/99_manjaro-settings.gschema.override
and delete the line
scroll-method='two-finger-scrolling'

for the ‘two-finger-scrolling’ is not solved in unstable only the typo error . the ‘two-finger-scrolling’ i think you can ignore , also fedora/korora use this set

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Forum kindly sponsored by