No sound on HP Spectre X360 2020

Hello, I’ve been working on this issue for one week. I’m a newbie…I managed to get the sound to work on my HP Spectre X360 with this command lines :
sudo hda-verb /dev/snd/hwC0D0 0x01 SET_GPIO_DIR 0x01
sudo hda-verb /dev/snd/hwC0D0 0x01 SET_GPIO_MASK 0x01
sudo hda-verb /dev/snd/hwC0D0 0x01 SET_GPIO_DATA 0x01
sudo hda-verb /dev/snd/hwC0D0 0x01 SET_GPIO_DATA 0x00

But I have to reintroduce it each time I open another source (browser, program …). I tried to modify the pins with HDA Jack Retask but without success … even after totally killing pulseaudio … Does anyone have a trick that would at least allow me not to have to enter these lines every 2 minutes …

Hello,

So you followed the HP Spectre x360 (2020) - ArchWiki where it states about those commands:

But have you followed along all the steps, so you only have to do this at new boot and not every 2 minutes?

Hello, yes I did. Yesterday I managed to have the script run once only on start up. Unfortunately I had to reinstall my system and today I have the same problem again = I have to run the script whenever I open a new app (example : if I watch a video with Firefox and I close it, then I have to run the script again if I reopen it…)

PS : do you have a file in etc/modprobe.d ? If so, what’s its name and what does it contain ?

Yes, i have two files but none of those are relevant for your laptop. There can be as many you want, either to load modules or to balcklist them.