No sound in Fresh Install

I could not see any major differences in ALSA data, except for the absent modprobe options

And I could not find out much about Infinix generally, except for a hardware scan for similar model laptop that has analog audio devices detected correctly

HW probe of Infinix INBook X1 #a06d137316: aplay

**** List of PLAYBACK Hardware Devices ****
card 0: PCH [HDA Intel PCH], device 0: ALC256 Analog [ALC256 Analog]
  Subdevices: 1/1
  Subdevice #0: subdevice #0

HW probe of Infinix INBook X1 #a06d137316: arecord

**** List of CAPTURE Hardware Devices ****
card 0: PCH [HDA Intel PCH], device 0: ALC256 Analog [ALC256 Analog]
  Subdevices: 1/1
  Subdevice #0: subdevice #0

The only thing that might help is to try this command to add the Infinix subvendor ID code [2782:0208] for the previous model version and see if that works better

sudo tee /etc/modprobe.d/x1slim.conf <<< 'options snd-hda-intel model=,2782:0208'

(inspired by comment from ALSA developer in an unrelated bug report: https://bugzilla.kernel.org/show_bug.cgi?id=215021#c1)

Hi, I have tried this and there is no progress.

If the model option to allow detection of analog subdevices did not work I suggest you delete it

sudo rm /etc/modprobe.d/x1slim.conf

I cannot find out anything more about this hardware online to identify the onboard audio codec
Submitting a Bugzilla report to ALSA kernel developers without more information would not help

The only thing I can think of to find out information that ALSA developers need is this:
How to sniff verbs from a Windows sound driver · ryanprescott/realtek-verb-tools Wiki · GitHub
Running a proprietary OS in a Virtual Machine to get information about working audio configuration is not easy for inexperienced users