No panel and/or wallpaper/context menu at startup

I am usually a re-installer when it comes to issues but with working from home its time I figured out how to repair some of the minor bugs I keep seeing. I am currently running Xfce 4.14.2. I just updated my system and restarted which seems to have made a reoccurring issue(s) reappear. On start up it seems either the panel doesn’t load properly and/or I do not have wallpaper and context menu, just black desktops. Typically I can still utilize the system with the terminal and get to where I need to be to work. I am looking for information on how to figure out why these items don’t seem to load properly and if there is a fix. If I restart enough times typically both will load but the frequency of the issue has me concerned I may not be able to connect to work in a timely manner. I have seen similar issues addressed in the past but haven’t been able to track them down so far. Thank you for the help in advanced and let me know what other information I may provide.

I receive and error message when I looked to at the panel preferences when the panel doesn’t load:
Failed to show the preferences dialog
GDBus.Error.org.freedesktop.DBus.Error.ServiceUnkown: The name org.xfce.Panel was not provided by any .service files

System:
  Kernel: 5.4.58-1-MANJARO x86_64 bits: 64 
  Desktop: Xfce 4.14.2 Distro: Manjaro Linux 
Machine:
  Type: Desktop System: Dell product: Precision WorkStation T5500 v: N/A 
  serial: <superuser/root required> 
  Mobo: Dell model: 0CRH6C v: A01 serial: <superuser/root required> 
  BIOS: Dell v: A15 date: 02/06/2013 
CPU:
  6-Core: Intel Xeon E5645 type: MCP speed: 1666 MHz 
Graphics:
  Device-1: NVIDIA GF106GL [Quadro 2000] driver: nouveau v: kernel 
  Display: x11 server: X.Org 1.20.8 driver: nouveau unloaded: modesetting 
  resolution: 1: 1920x1080~60Hz 2: 1920x1080~60Hz 
  OpenGL: renderer: NVC3 v: 4.3 Mesa 20.1.5 
Network:
  Device-1: Broadcom and subsidiaries NetXtreme BCM5761 Gigabit Ethernet PCIe driver: tg3 
Drives:
  Local Storage: total: 3.41 TiB used: 122.03 GiB (3.5%) 
Info:
  Processes: 175 Uptime: 8m Memory: 11.69 GiB used: 1.01 GiB (8.6%) 
  Shell: Bash inxi: 3.1.05

If you go to ‘Settings → Sessions and Startup’

under ‘Application Autostart’ is XFCE-Panel workaround present and selected?