No icon for new user

since some hours, no icon for new user. bug in forum ?

2 Likes

I’ve noticed it too, and even more than that. :thinking: See my PM. :wink:

I got a:

a few minutes ago, so I think the discourse platform is being stressed.

:dog2: :grin:

3 Likes

That is obviously an image on the web you linked to, because I am unable to upload any images from my own computer. :thinking:

2 Likes

I thought everyone knew:

:grin:

1 Like

I’m afraid it’s worse than that, but I’m waiting for confirmation from the administrators. :frowning_face:

2 Likes

Another crash?

:scream:

2 Likes

I sure hope not, but at the moment it does appear to be headed that way. :fearful:

I would recommend saving all of the tutorials you’ve written to your local computer, just in case.

2 Likes

Can anyone check whether the avatars for the new members have returned, please? Whatever the problem was, things seem to be stabilizing again. :thinking:

1 Like

Ah carp, not this again…

The situation appears to have stabilized now. For a while, we were panicking, but now everything appears to be working normally again. :+1:

1 Like

I just browsed the Stable updates announcement thread, latest post from Yoshanuikabundi shows a missing icon.

Moreover since this morning, followed posts stay unread even if I open and read the new messages multiple times.

Edit: about the unread section, seems to work off and on.

I hope the forum servers will keep up.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.