Ethernet connection keeps disconnecting and pacman always says there is not updates

Hello,
Since I the last update on Manjaro I have network issues. Ethernet cable keeps randomly disconnecting, while WiFi works.
Also pacman always shows that everything is up to date for like 3 days. I have programs installed, and for my knowledge the kernel is getting updated every 2 days or so, so its weird…
Someone knows what to do about that? Thanks in advance.

network:   Device-1: Intel Wireless 3160 driver: iwlwifi 
           IF: wlan0 state: up mac: 78:0c:b8:aa:5d:ca 
           Device-2: Realtek RTL810xE PCI Express Fast Ethernet driver: r8169 
           IF: eth0 state: up speed: 10 Mbps duplex: full mac: f8:ca:b8:23:b0:47 
           IF-ID-1: wg-mullvad state: unknown speed: N/A duplex: N/A mac: N/A

Hi @shorty ,
Welcome to the forum, your ethernet adapter is up, although the speed is only 10Mbps which is good as far as I know.

I wonder whether you could post the output of the following terminal commands:
lsmod | grep r8169
jounalctl -xe | r8169
sudo dmesg | r8169

Hope this help, regards

UPDATE: I can confirm that this is happening with wired connections, it is not happening with wifi. I hope it gets fixed, wifi is toxic. I should mention too I use XFCE not GNOME = )but maybe the issue is related. How would I replicate the content of this post in XFCE forum? Should I start another post? Thanks!

I’d like to report that I’m experiencing the same issue, it’s pretty bad, wired connection dropping all the time. Any ideas?

I read this too: