Network problem after cpu upgrade

I upgraded my PC’s AMD CPU from a 2200G to a 3700x everything looks good except the Internet connection:
I can`t connect via Ethernet cable but the Ethernet port’s LED is active and tested wıth Manjaro Xfce bootable USB and there everything looks amazing…

So, I installed network driver from Manjaro setting manager > Hw configuration but that didn’t affected anything.

Kernel: x86_64 Linux 5.10.53-1-MANJARO
lshw -short
WARNING: you should run this program as super-user.
H/W path            Device      Class          Description
==========================================================
                                system         Computer
/0                              bus            Motherboard
/0/0                            memory         24GiB System memory
/0/1                            processor      AMD Ryzen 7 3700X 8-Core Processor
/0/100                          bridge         Starship/Matisse Root Complex
/0/100/0.2                      generic        Starship/Matisse IOMMU
/0/100/1.3                      bridge         Starship/Matisse GPP Bridge
/0/100/1.3/0                    bus            300 Series Chipset USB 3.1 xHCI Controller
/0/100/1.3/0.1                  storage        300 Series Chipset SATA Controller
/0/100/1.3/0.2                  bridge         Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. [AMD]
/0/100/1.3/0.2/0                bridge         300 Series Chipset PCIe Port
/0/100/1.3/0.2/4                bridge         300 Series Chipset PCIe Port
/0/100/1.3/0.2/5                bridge         300 Series Chipset PCIe Port
/0/100/1.3/0.2/6                bridge         300 Series Chipset PCIe Port
/0/100/1.3/0.2/6/0  enp6s0      network        RTL8111/8168/8411 PCI Express Gigabit Ethernet Controller
/0/100/1.3/0.2/7                bridge         300 Series Chipset PCIe Port
/0/100/3.1                      bridge         Starship/Matisse GPP Bridge

How should I work around this without a reinstall?

:+1: Welcome to Manjaro! :+1:

1. Please read this:
    How to provide good information
    and post some more information so we can see what’s really going on. Now we know the symptom of the disease, but we need some more probing to know where the origin lies… :grin:
  2. An inxi --admin --verbosity=7 --filter --no-host --width would be the minimum required information for us to be able to help you. (Personally Identifiable Information like serial numbers and MAC addresses will be filtered out by the above command)
    Also, please copy-paste that output in-between 3 backticks ``` at the beginning and end of the code/text.
  3. Don’t use backticks ` instead of apostrophe’s ' because that’ll screw up your formatting.
  4. No need to do anything right now as I’m a moderator here on this site and have fixed it for you already. However, in the future I might not see your post so review my edits by pushing the orange pencil above the post I just fixed. :wink:

:+1:

P.S. If you enter a bit more details in your profile, we can also see which Desktop Environment you’re using, which CPU/GPU or Kernel, … you have without typing it every time

1 Like

Thank you, this was exception situation so I reinstalled Manjaro Deepin

:+1:‍‍

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.