Endless gratitude to the creators, investors and users

I am infinitely grateful to everyone who created this wonderful product Manjaro and KDE, in my opinion this is the most user-friendly product, I have been using it for over a year, and if there were any difficulties, they are all solved quite easily. The development that Linux systems give is an amazing experience, while opening up new horizons of understanding. Raising your own servers, for example, and so on. All that free software that people make is worthy of the most important thing, this is endless gratitude for this creativity. Thank you, thank you, thank you for your creativity and great product!

7 Likes

Manjaro seems to get a lot of bashing on Forums and Reddit. However, I could not be happier with the distro, devs and the community.

Me neither. Part of the Linux community is very unforgiving and tends to hold grudges forever. Ubuntu is still getting flak for the Amazon deal although it was ages ago. I tend to judge things by their current state.

As I previously said, it’s populat to bash something good. to hurt something someone likes, someone worked hard on. I don’t know why.

So, it is therefore, actually a testament to the awesomeness of Manjaro.

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.