Need help with creation of a udev .rules file, regarding bluetooth device

So, i’ve spent several hours trying to get a controller working. The important bit is, i figured out that i need a .rules file. The one i made, by copying entries from the Arch wiki regarding a steam controller, and altered are making the controller work when wired, but i need it to work over Bluetooth. However, i can’t find any info on setting up these .rules files, so i tried to mimic a different file, specifically one pertaining to sony controllers. However, that attept didn’t do squat. So, i’m stuck looking either for a premade solution, or pointers. Anyways, if you have any ideas (besides stuff like xboxdrv or SC Controller) please lemme know.
Also, the games i’m trying to run are generally native titles or wine games. Putting the contents of the current file below:

# SN30 Pro xinput; bluetooth; USB
KERNEL=="hidraw*", KERNELS=="*045E:028E*", MODE="0660", TAG+="uaccess"
SUBSYTEMS=="usb", ATTRS{idVendor}=="045e", ATTRS{idProduct}=="028e", MODE="0660", TAG+="uaccess"

# SN30 Pro dinput USB
KERNEL=="hidraw*", ATTRS{idVendor}=="2dc8", ATTRS{idProduct}=="6001", MODE="0660", TAG+="uaccess"

# SN30 Pro dinput BLUETOOTH
KERNEL=="hidraw*", ATTRS{idVendor}=="2dc8", ATTRS{idProduct}=="6001", MODE="0660", TAG+="uaccess"

# SN30 Pro switch USB
KERNEL=="hidraw*", ATTRS{idVendor}=="057e", ATTRS{idProduct}=="2009", MODE="0660", TAG+="uaccess"

# SN30 Pro switch BLUETOOTH
KERNEL=="hidraw*", ATTRS{idVendor}=="057e", ATTRS{idProduct}=="2009", MODE="0660", TAG+="uaccess"

# SN30 Pro macOS USB
KERNEL=="hidraw*", ATTRS{idVendor}=="054c", ATTRS{idProduct}=="05c4", MODE="0660", TAG+="uaccess"

# SN30 Pro macOS BLUETOOTH
KERNEL=="hidraw*", ATTRS{idVendor}=="054c", ATTRS{idProduct}=="05c4", MODE="0660", TAG+="uaccess"