Unable to bring up the WiFi up after upgrading to 5.19 kernel

I have upgraded the linux kernel to 5.19 and now I can see the wifi is softblocked by some software (rfkill list). When I try to unblock the wifi using sudo rfkill unblock wifi and restart the NetworkManager service sudo systemctl restart NetworkManager, it is still not scanning the wifi access points.

Also I have tried rebooting the system.

Hi @tbhaxor,

In order for us, or anyone for that matter, to be able to provide assistance, more information is necessary. To that end, please see:

Hope you manage!

Tip:

To provide terminal output, copy the text you wish to share, and paste it here, surrounded by three (3) backticks, a.k.a grave accents. Like this:

```

pasted text

```

This will just cause it to be rendered like this:

Portaest sed
elementum
cursus nisl nisi
hendrerit ac quis
sit
adipiscing
tortor sit leo commodo.

Instead of like this:

Portaest sed elementum cursus nisl nisi hendrerit ac quis sit adipiscing tortor sit leo commodo.

Alternatively, paste the text you wish to format as terminal output, select all pasted text, and click the </> button on the taskbar. This will indent the whole pasted section with one TAB, causing it to render the same way as described above.

Thereby improving legibility and making it much easier for those trying to be of assistance.

Please edit your post accordingly.