My manjaro missing partition/ dont exist

I have installed Manjaro in the below drive, saidly it hasnt created required sub partition/ file system to boot on its own, but I have been using the system… but when I remove my usb, it no longer boot and goes to a kernal panic “I think its using the manjaro Live bootloader”

Could some help me…

Model: CT2000P2SSD8 (nvme)
Disk /dev/nvme1n1: 2000GB
Sector size (logical/physical): 512B/512B
Partition Table: msdos
Disk Flags:

Number Start End Size Type File system Flags
1 1049kB 2000GB 2000GB primary btrfs boot

> ❯ efibootmgr -v

EFI variables are not supported on this system.

It seems like you installed in BIOS (not U/EFI), and may have also installed grub or bootloader in the wrong place or onto the USB or not at all.
The easiest solution is a reinstall.

I have been using this way for almost a month…

Reinsatll mean I have to reinstall all the program and etc… files…
Any other possible solution?

You mean broken, and requiring the USB to be plugged in?

Yes.

For converting your MBR to GPT and BIOS to EFI install ?
Not really.
For ‘repairing’ your boot by reinstalling grub or something (but still being MBR/BIOS)
Yes, but it isnt ‘simple’, there is no GUI to do so, etc.

I’m using this right now

It is supposed to look like this

Its hard for me to explain,

Basically

When I turn on my pc, GRUB will come on then goes to Kernal panic and error of the kernal panic

How I can get it to work, or currently working… the usb I used it to install majaro has to be insterted to boot the system, which mean after GRUB no kernal panic goes to login screen

This is what happening

You are mixing up a number of concepts here …
Those are mount-points/partitions … and in the first example its a different beast altogether because its btrfs - which is a complex filesystem with backups and all that.
Its also worth noting that a linux system can certainly be nothing but /.
Only having / has nothing to do with your system not booting … though the lack of /boot/efi is again indicative of it being traditional BIOS.
Your system makeup as outlined stems from decision you made during installation.
These are foundational configurations.
If you want to change them (such as formatting the drive and creating a new partition table) you will need to reinstall.
If you want to leave your system in the state its in, but try to make it bootable … thats probably possible by reinstalling grub to your MBR… but I honestly think the fastest/easiest/best solution is for you to make some backup of your important data and do the install over again … this time paying attention to the steps in the process. For example - you had to have booted the USB in trad/bios rather than EFI a month ago in order for it to install this way. And again, why you are missing things like the ~300mb ESP.

I don’t know

I didnt remove the usb or check the system… perio to that, I had some other issue I cant remember. I had to start over

Is there any possibility to create 300 MB and convert it to ESP/ FAT?

This is going to be a stupid question, is it possible to backup the system, programs, and setting and then restore it back to a newer installation? I spend so much time customizing the system.

You could create files containing your packages as reference:

Repo packages:

pacman -Qqen  > "/home/$USER/.cache/package_lists/$(date +%Y-%m-%d_%H:%M)_native.log"

AUR packages:

pacman -Qqem > "/home/$USER/.cache/package_lists/$(date +%Y-%m-%d_%H:%M)_alien.txt"

Output

❯ pacman -Qqen > “/home/$USER/.cache/package_lists/$(date +%Y-%m-%d_%H:%M)_native.log”
zsh: no such file or directory: /home/nice/.cache/package_lists/2021-12-18_18:35_native.log

also what does this do?

Create the directory /home/nice/.cache/package_lists first.

It writes a list of installed packages to that file.
This can be used to easily reinstall all of them later.

but the file in this example is in a directory which does not yet exist
that’s why the command failed
create the directory - or modify the command to write to a file in a directory which does already exist on your system