Muffled May (2020) Screenshots

But it is not live, like download and upload speed, is it speed of your line? Maybe I did not get it from picture.

Yes. It is the speed of my line. I get the download and upload from in my conky setup. This helps me with giving me a headsup on internet quality while doing work. Especially during video calls etc. And it is live.

1 Like

Nord Sea

13 Likes

Social Distancing from systemd

14 Likes

Enjoying the simplicity. Thanks @SGS for the icon. It'll probably be my last distro hop for quite sometime. I quite love both of my computers, and free time will be at a minimum for the foreseeable future.

9 Likes

Love the wallpaper. - Mind sharing?

I'll post my spectrwm Screenshot, as soon as it's ready. Checked out Gnome for a friend wanting to switch to Linux so that I'm famiiar with it and can help him. So no time for spectrwm here atm. :confused: ;).

Distro hopping after all the recent releases. First time on Manjaro and I'm very impressed.

7 Likes

Welcome to the Forum and welcome to Manjaro.
Manjaro has been my destiny of distro-hopping as well. :slight_smile:
Come for the OS, stay for the community.

2 Likes

Something that is nice and simple.

14 Likes

When you suddenly start to use a dark theme. (I have never used a dark theme.)

6 Likes

The weird status of ma Deepin:

3 Likes

Is there a problem? It looks pretty fine at first glance.

I know how to crash it in a variety of ways. And visual elements have inconsistent sizes all around the place, what at the same time create some other bugs.

If you are curious, I sent this to Deepin developers:

Great photo from Griffith. I love home sweet LA.

Oh, I didn't know what the photo was about!

I simply use the app "Variety", which sets a random paper from unsplash.com each time I log in.

Cause I like surprises.

It's Los Angeles in the background, and someone is taking a selfie from the left side of the observatory.

Here's a photo I took recently on the other side of the observatory looking towards the city.

6 Likes

11 Likes

Nice and clean Gnome.

• I must say, I love Manjaro Gnome. Would have never guessed that I'd like a Gnome-Edition from a distro.
    Well done @Manjaro Team.
1 Like

Playing with Gnome (xorg):

13 Likes

Another Gnome fanboy here. I actually never liked gnome desktop before but after finding Manjaro edition and unity layout + some transparency tweaks and I am hooked on this on my 32' monitor

9 Likes

Forum kindly sponsored by