Move Manjaro drive to a different computer?

Hello,

do i have to backup the whole drive, or is enough to backup /home/me contents before moving my system drive to a different computer into which i plan to use the system from now on?
Old is Intel x86 and new is AMD.

What are steps to do so the hardware drivers gets replaced or such?
Which AMD package i need to install (package “amd-ucode” is “Microcode update files for AMD CPUs”) and how to enable it in kernel and how to edit and rebuild boot loader? sudo mv /boot/intel-ucode.img /boot/intel-ucode.img.old;sudo sed -i "s|intel-ucode|amd-ucode|g" /boot/grub/grub.cfg;sudo update-grub ? What else?

Alternatively if is necessary to bother installing again, what are steps to copy my apps and /home/me to new drive with minimum issues please? Apps list can be exported into 2 files like this: pacman -Qqen > pkglist.txt;pacman -Qqem > pkglist_aur.txt and then installed “pacman -S --needed - < pkglist.txt” (not sure about aur, maybe for p in $(cat pkglist_aur.txt);do pamac build $p --no-confirm;done . But what about all these /etc located config files.

I am using backup utilities: “Back In Time” and “DejaDup” and only backed-up folder is /home/me so far.

https://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/Migrate_installation_to_new_hardware

you can do apply backup as you do
if you want to keep to boot , there will be theses changes

• recheck on AMD for all options in UEFI
    No SecureBoot , No CSM NoLegacy , No FastBoot , all disks on AHCI

• drivers videos may change , also options for boot kernel may change , and microcode ( remove intel , add AMD )

• No entry on Boot UEFI ( see efibootmgr & create )

• to be sure redo img&modules
    sudo mkinitcpio -P

all theses operations can be done under chroot , not to forget to exit before rebooting
( sudo manjaro-chroot -a … exit )