Mouse freezes opening Steam

All was working right until yesterday night; there was a System Upgrade (kernel+ video drivers + a lot of other packets) and today, as soon as I start Steam, mouse get frozen. This problem only happens with Steam. Mouse was working as usual until I start Steam. There was an error “irq …something… -75” in dmesg.

I tried everything: reinstall Steam, restart mouse daemon, downgrade kernel, downgrade video drivers… even reinstall all System from Installation disc… with no luck… as soon as Steam starts, no way. Later I found than when I stop Steam then I can re-start daemon (sudo modprobe -r usbhid, then sudo modprobe usbhid) and mouse starts working again.

Then I found something weird: this is (the new, not working) lsusb message for mouse (by the way: is exactly the same output that the mouse I was using until yesterday):
ID 15d9:0a4c Trust International B.V. USB+PS/2 Optical Mouse

And this other old mouse (lsusb message) is working perfectly with Steam:
ID 1c4f:0003 SiGma Micro HID controller

Now I tried other new (from the same packet); there is different ID, and it’s working:
ID 15d9:0a4e Trust International B.V. AM-5400 [Optical Mouse]

It’s clear that it depends on mouse ID… even all those are chinese, from the same packet, and looks exactly the same. ¿Is there any way to use the new (and non working) mouse?. I spend some hours in this “compatibility” issue.