Morgen calender, No notification sound?

Could someone please help me get the proprietary software Morgen calendar to make a sound when an alarm/event popup occurs.

Iv been banging my head trying to find a calendar for KDE for a long time. Even though Morgen is closed paid software, it might be what I’m looking for if only it would make a sound with the notification popup, but I can not figure it.

Im using [Aur:1] morgen-bin-2.6.1-1
Also tried a snap of Morgen but still no audio.

System:
Host: greg-inspiron5767 Kernel: 6.0.8-1-MANJARO arch: x86_64 bits: 64
Desktop: KDE Plasma v: 5.26.3 Distro: Manjaro Linux

Did you contact their customer support?

Wanted to ask here first as i assume they are just using the inbuilt plasma notification popup and i would assume it would have a sound as default but although morgen does show up in the notification setting for kde it says it cant be setup.

Im not sure where is best to contact Morgen. Im not a customer and there is no git, all they have is a twitter and a little message thing that they prob never answer anyhow, but i will send them a message and see what happens.

Ok, the response from Morgen

Dear Jack,
I am not an expert on KDE notifications. Morgen does not have any special sound associated with event reminders, but you should be able to set up a sound for notifications, as discussed in the discussions linked below. I hope this helps.

Some related threads:

Best,
Marco Ancona
Morgen - CTO & co-founder

I have sound with every other of my desktop application that use notifications, so i don’t see how this response helps. All they did is google it :frowning: