Moonlight with Hevc on rp64

Does anyone know how to load moonlight with hevc codec on rockpro64/pinebook pro? Its simple on the rpi4 just to add parameter in config.txt

Other ARM boards don’t have this magical config.txt that Raspberry Pi uses. But we might be able to figure out what is needed, if you tell us what parameters you add to the config.txt for it.

If it’s this, then I have some bad news for you. Recent raspberry pi kernel packages no longer have support for working FKMS drivers, so those won’t even work on the Raspberry Pi anymore.

Maybe you just need to build the moonlight-embedded package from the AUR and see how it goes?

yes it was with fkms. I will try to build the embedded version.

The embedded version will not build from AUR because it requires some raspberry pi tools and headers.

Hm. I see the regular version does not have aarch64 as an architecture. The -git version does though, so maybe you can try that?

The git also fails to build transactions:could not satisfy dependencies:

• unable to satisfy dependency ‘raspberrypi-firmware-tools’ required by moonlight-embedded-git
  • unable to satisfy dependency ‘imx-vpu’ required by moonlight-embedded-git
  • unable to satisfy dependency ‘linux-imx6-headers’ required by moonlight-embedded-git
  • unable to satisfy dependency ‘aml-libs-c1’ required by moonlight-embedded-git

According to the pkgbuild, those should only be needed for the armv7h build.

Don’t know then.