Monitor needs warming up before lighting up succesfully

Warming up here means tryning to light up, but failed, the monitor responds to the failed lighting up:

• power indicator led on for a while
  • the monitor displays “HDMI1” followed by “HDMI1 not found” followed by off

My monitor is 4K and it takes long time to light up. Maybe it should wait longer for the monitor to light up, is there such a parameter to config?

EDIT
Another clue for the reason that the monitor should be waited longer when lighting up.
I’ve resintalled manjaro, the monitor can no longer light up successfully after reboot.
Then I recall that I’ve forgotton to set GRUB_TIMEOUT=0 in /etc/default/grub and # update-grub.
When GRUB_TIMEOUT=0 takes effect, the monitor can light up after rebooting.

Does your monitor work from another system, console, player (not the computer)? Maybe your monior has an issue?

That sounds like almost dead capacitors, but that also sounds weird for a 4K monitor, they should be fairly recent so very unlikely to have dead capacitors.

You can try to unplugging your monitor from computer and the the power cable, wait about 30 min, in the mean time shutdown your computer and hold the power button during 40 seconds and try again, if it’s not working try a DVI or Vga or Display port to see if the problem is a faulty monitor.

If that is an external didplay on a notebook: some hardware and/or drivers don’t produce a signal on early boot stages for external outputs.

It works fine when using Windows.

I bought it on 2020/10

When using Windows it’s ok, and I bought it on 2020/10, I think the monitor is ok.

Yes, external display on a notebook (I’ve fixed my typo).
Proprietary nvidia dirver for Linux.
No problem on Windows.
I also think the problem is about signal timing, how to solve it?

This could help :
https://wiki.archlinux.org/title/Display_Power_Management_Signaling

It’s about when to standby/suspend/off/blank the dislay.

Section "ServerFlags"
    Option "StandbyTime" "0"
    Option "SuspendTime" "0"
    Option "OffTime" "0"
    Option "BlankTime" "0"
EndSection