Missing workspaces sidebar-preview on the right side, in Manjaro 20.2.1 Gnome when pressing super key?

I have an issue when I toggle the workspace by pressing Super key, there is not any side bar on the right side to show the available workspace as preview in order to move windows form one to another, like in Ubuntu Gnome does. I’ve tried to change settings from dynamic number of workspaces to static by using Tweaks tool but doesn’t seem to change anything. Any ideas what maybe be wrong? I am new to manjaro distro.

This is a bug and should not happen. What shell extensions do you have enabled?

1 Like

These are enabled shell extensions :

[‘user-theme@gnome-shell-extensions.gcampax.github.com’,
‘pamac-updates@manjaro.org’,
‘appindicatorsupport@rgcjonas.gmail.com’,
‘dash-to-dock@micxgx.gmail.com’,
‘pop-shell@system76.com’, ‘nightthemeswitcher@romainvigier.fr’,
‘ding@rastersoft.com’,
‘horizontal-workspaces@gnome-shell-extensions.gcampax.github.com’]

That’s a list of all installed extensions. He asked which you have enabled.

What I suggest is disabling all of them, logging off and back in and try and reproduce it. Try enabling extensions one by one until you find the culprit.

1 Like

Ok I think, I solve it out. You were right, I disabled the ‘horizontal-workspaces@gnome-shell-extensions.gcampax.github.com’gnome-shell extension and I have a side-bar now (daa its make sense, workspaces was changing horizontally) . Thanks for feedback!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.