What parameters does Manjaro team tweak on the KDE iso-profile before publish

Hi,
recently I tried to use buildiso from manjaro-tools-iso to make a custom KDE iso that includes the Wifi driver from AUR in it. I basically followed the guideline here: Build Manjaro ISOs with buildiso - Manjaro
The tweak I did was to modify the build_mirror parameter in manjaro-tools.conf to direct to a faster mirror site and include the KERNEL-headers, dkms, and AUR package in the Package-Desktop file.
However, I found that if I execute:
buildiso -f -p kde
It creates an iso with kernel 5.4. I need to execute buildiso -f -p kde -k linux510 to make it use kernel 5.10 as what the official kde ISO does.
So just out of curiosity, what other parameters does the Manjaro team tweak on the iso-profile before publishing them? The iso-profile I used are cloned directly from the GitLab, so should be the up-to-date one.

Thanks in advance.

PS: by the way, the method I used to include AUR was different from the Manjaro Wiki. Here are the steps:

1. git clone the AUR package
  2. buildpkg from manjaro-tools-pkg: buildpkg (packagename). The build *pkg.tar.std would be in /var/cache/manjaro-tools/pkg/stable/x86_64. This can avoid installing unnecessary dependencies.
  3. Move the x86_64 folder to /var/cache/pacman/pkg
  4. cd to that folder and execute sudo repo-add offline-repo.db.tar.gz *.pkg.tar.* to create a local repo.
  5. modify the file /usr/share/manjaro-tools/pacman-multilib.conf; add the following at the bottom of the file:
    [offline-repo]
    SigLevel = Optional TrustAll
    Server = file:///var/cache/pacman/pkg/x86_64
  1. buildiso with -x option: buildiso -f -p kde -k linux510 -x
  2. After the images are built in /var/lib/manjaro-tools/buildiso/kde/x86_64, modify the pacman.conf files in children folders desktopfs/etc, livefs/etc, and rootfs/etc to remove the offline-repo we added.
  3. create iso with buildiso -f -p kde -k linux510 -zc

What I found interesting is even though the images are built using linux510 kernel, if I don’t specify the kernel version in step 8, it still builds an ISO with kernel 5.4.