Minor correction needed at manjaro.org

Screenshot_2020-03-28_12-24-06

I think the following part needs some correction:

we all it

2 Likes

Looks like it.

Suggestion for what to change it too?

Perhaps to "we all are a part of" if it makes sense to you. But please feel free to take into consideration other suggestions if there will be any.

4 Likes

I think there used to be a :heart: in there.

Someone ate it maybe? Or did someone lose it? :thinking:

3 Likes

So let's put the :heart: back where it belongs!

Whilst I agree that there can always be more love or ( :heart:), would it be crisper just to use:-

"The forum is the right place to share knowledge and talk Linux with the community." ?

Otherwise I would suggest a little extra punctuation is required.

"The forum is the right place to share knowledge and talk Linux with the community. We all :heart: it."

But then, what do I know, ... [insert Keith Moon quote]?

I prefer what Marte wrote, but I'm not the website owner.

1 Like

Not that my opinion matters in this context, but I agree. I think it should say: "We are all part of it."

Sure, I just noticed that something was missing in the formulation.

Not like my opinion matters either, but I think text snippets (especially forward facing scraped 'intro' statements or synopses) should be comprised of .. text. Emojis and hearts and things are nice .. but the snippet should convey a clear and concise message across multiple platforms, feeds, and instances. So again, it should probably be text-centric.
(we dont really want something like this - emoji isnt rendered so the text appears malformed, do we?)

2 Likes

What about:

The forum is the right place to share knowledge and talk with our user community that's passionate about all things Linux

1 Like

Forum kindly sponsored by