Microphone not working for zoom, slack, and e.t.c., also with airpods (manjaro first installed and upgrade to kernel 15.7)

not sure if it is clear, but I think so?

yes thats it, i have no idea what to do now…
you can boot into your xfce system, and in system settings/systemd under ‘units’ and ‘user units’ check ‘show inactive’ and check ‘show unloaded’ and search in user and user units for pulse, and post the output here

Are there commands for this? I just could not find any similar thing about “units” and “user units” in xface?

back in xfce open system settings and locate systemd, and then follow the post above

I still cannot locate systemd in neither “manjaro settings manager” nor “settings manager”… Any of thes helped?

try these commands then:
systemctl status pulseaudio.service
systemctl status pulseaudio.socket

Unit pulseaudio.service could not be found. and Unit pulseaudio.socket could not be found.

maybe because pulseaudio is not running?

Audio:
  Device-1: Intel Alder Lake PCH-P High Definition Audio vendor: Razer USA
    driver: sof-audio-pci-intel-tgl bus-ID: 00:1f.3 chip-ID: 8086:51c8
  Device-2: NVIDIA vendor: Razer USA driver: N/A pcie: speed: 16 GT/s
    lanes: 8 bus-ID: 01:00.1 chip-ID: 10de:2288
  Sound Server-1: ALSA v: k5.17.6-1-MANJARO running: yes
  Sound Server-2: JACK v: 1.9.21 running: no
  Sound Server-3: PulseAudio v: 15.0 running: no
  Sound Server-4: PipeWire v: 0.3.51 running: yes

check if you have installed wireplumber or pipewire-media-session

output of wireplumber

M 13:38:54.737254        wireplumber ../wireplumber/src/main.c:346:on_disconnected: disconnected from pipewire

open the add/remove software and check which of those 2 do you have installed

I installed the wireplumber

uhh it will give a lot of output now all are the same

W 14:08:10.788629           GLib-GIO (null):(null):(null): Unexpected reply 3 when releasing name org.freedesktop.ReserveDevice1.Audio0

so wireplumber is installed and pipewire-media-session is uninstalled? and still have issues?

yes. I tried both (only wireplumber or only pipewiree-media-session), both not working

you should be using wireplumber… i have no idea what to do next… maybe trying live usb of non arch distro like linux mint, and check in the live session if the mic works…

checked the mint, no input device at all…

so wait till its fixed with kernel, or the sof-firmware …

ok…, also could you also help with this or provide me with anyone else about the memory?

not really… but you should provide there inxi -Fazy and:
journalctl --boot=0 --priority=5 --no-pager