Can I clean older flatpak ? (and how)

Hi !
I wand to clean a bit my root partition and my directory /var/lib/flatpak/repo/objects is huge.

flatpak uninstall --unused will give: Nothing unused to uninstall

and, in addition to a few apps, flatpak list seems to show 3 versions of different packages I did not installed like “mesa, intel & freedesktop sdk”:

Mesa                                       org.freedesktop.Platform.GL.default       21.1.8                20.08          system
Mesa                                       org.freedesktop.Platform.GL.default       21.3.9                21.08          system
Mesa                                       org.freedesktop.Platform.GL.default       mesa-22.1.7           22.08          system
Intel                                      org.freedesktop.Platform.VAAPI.Intel                            20.08          system
Intel                                      org.freedesktop.Platform.VAAPI.Intel                            21.08          system
Intel                                      org.freedesktop.Platform.VAAPI.Intel                            22.08          system
Freedesktop SDK                            org.freedesktop.Sdk                       20.08.21              20.08          system
Freedesktop SDK                            org.freedesktop.Sdk                       21.08.15              21.08          system
Freedesktop SDK                            org.freedesktop.Sdk                       22.08.1               22.08          system

I was wondering if I can remove them? or at least older version of them? (like 20.08 / 21.08 from the freedesktop one).
If yes, how can I remove a specific version of those package? (or can I set somewhere to keep one only?)

See:

thank you guys, but that does not help :slight_smile: (or I missed something?).

I mean: it does not answer if I can remove older version of those package.
Also, it does not say how to uninstall a specific version of a package :slight_smile:
flatpak uninstall <application ID> is not enough as they have same app ID.

ok, I found that when doing flatpak remove app_id, it will ask which one I want to remove.
Then, when I select, it will say “application xxx uses this yyyy, are you sure?”

So now I can identify the guilty :smiley: