- What device are you using?
Raspberry Pi 3 model B
- What edition of Manjaro-ARM is installed? (eg minimal, server, etc.)
- When did you last run updates and reboot?
Fresh install. There were no updates when I checked
- What package contains the bug?
- Describe the bug the best you can. What where you doing when the bug happened?
I was checking the difference in appearance between Fedora and GNOME 2. When I switched to Fedora I couldn’t switch back to GNOME 2. I’ve tried rebooting the system and Fedora was still there. It will act as if I switched back but nothing changes.
- Any workarounds or known fixes?
None that I know of.