Massive file-browser related crashes

Hey there,

since yesterday I experience massive issues, freeses and crashes when running programs. For instance when opening a pdf file in thunar, okular does not open and thunar crashes. After killing both programs and opening thunar again it freezes right when I am opening it. Same applies for dolphin, as i thought it might be a problem caused by thunar. When I tried to take a screenshot from the strange behaviour, it crashed when I tried to safe it.
So I think that is a thunar-related issue. Can I just reinstall Thunar?

Any ideas where to start, to find out what the problem is about?

Edit: It just happened again. I was just working in thunar, copying a file to the desktop. And the entire program freezes. Firefox still running without issues, virtualbox as well, same applies to libreoffice and Thunderbird.

Cheers

…start apps in the terminal and provide input/output. Otherwise all is just guess.

1 Like

Most “random” crashes are hardware-related. This sounds like it’s possibly related to disk errors or bad RAM.

But, in any event, more detail required.

1 Like

Have you monitored your ram and swap usage before these crashes occur. Install htop and monitor your usage to see if you are maxing out your ram, and if heavy swapping is occurring.

Did you make any system changes the day before it happen? New hardware, new software, moved the computer, if it’s a desktop (one of the boards or memory could have been knocked loose)?

After the problem occured yesterday, was running htop all the time but did not recognize anything strange. I have 32GB of ram (its a 2016 Dell Precision Workstation PC), so I think it does not come from hardware Limitations.

I also did not change any system changes recently. As far as i know the only thing I changed yesterday was to update chromium via the package manager.

I already wanted to monitor any misbehavour by the applications, by starting them within the terminal. But whenever thunar crashes, there is no output to see in the terminal. But what makes me wonder at the moment, as I just wanted to try that again:

[xxxxx@yyyyyyyyyyyyy ~]$ thunar

(thunar:2020): Gtk-WARNING **: 18:23:17.788: Locale not supported by C library.
	Using the fallback 'C' locale.
[xxxxx@yyyyyyyyyyyyy ~]$ 

So thunar wouldn’t give any feedback to the terminal, right?

Because if I open thunderbird like this, the terminal doesn not prompt the [xxxxx@yyyyyyyyyyyyy ~]$ again. Not before I close that instance of thunderbird.

Just 20 minutes ago, the entire system freezed after I copied an 8mb folder from my internal data drive to the desktop. The only thing I could to hard-reboot by pressing the power button.

I will check if the ram is installed correctly, but would wonder if not.

If it was after a file copy it could be a failing disk, or memory. In my experience disks fail far more often than memory, granted I have seen both. Something to watch is run:

sudo smartctl -A /dev/sda

Change /dev/sda to whatever drive is “root”. Look at:

• Raw_Read_Error_Rate
  • ECC_Uncorr_Error_Count
  • Seek_Error_Rate

And those sorts of numbers. If they increase over 5 minutes, then your hard drive might be failing. (I tend to ignore the “Pre-fail” flags, since it seems like all my old drives have attributes saying “Pre-fail” even if the raw value is 0.

This might be easier, it will rerun the smartctl command every 60 seconds and highlight what changed:

sudo watch -n 60 -d smartctl -A /dev/sda

All ram, ssd and hdd connection seem to work propperly. As the pc wasn’t moved for weeks (it is located between the wall and on foot of the desk, so nobody could stumble across accidently), I’d conclude that the error did not occur due to an connection problem, loosened ram, or cable.

Thank you for that I will try that, when I am back in the office tomorrow.

I just installed spacefm, and it also crashed like thunar. So I think this is no not file-browser related issue.
Thats what I get when using smartctl. sda, is an SSD where my OS is located on.

Every 60.0s: smartctl -A /dev/sda  machine: Fri Aug  3 14:37:29 2018

smartctl 6.6 2017-11-05 r4594 [x86_64-linux-4.14.57-1-MANJARO] (local build)
Copyright (C) 2002-17, Bruce Allen, Christian Franke, www.smartmontools.org

=== START OF READ SMART DATA SECTION ===
SMART Attributes Data Structure revision number: 0
Vendor Specific SMART Attributes with Thresholds:
ID# ATTRIBUTE_NAME          FLAG     VALUE WORST THRESH TYPE      UPDATED  WHEN_
FAILED RAW_VALUE
  1 Raw_Read_Error_Rate     0x000f   166   166   006    Pre-fail  Always       -
  5 Reallocated_Sector_Ct   0x0032   253   253   036    Old_age   Always       -
  9 Power_On_Hours          0x0032   096   096   000    Old_age   Always       -
 12 Power_Cycle_Count       0x0032   100   100   020    Old_age   Always       -
100 Unknown_Attribute       0x0032   100   100   000    Old_age   Always       -
171 Unknown_Attribute       0x0032   253   253   000    Old_age   Always       -
172 Unknown_Attribute       0x0032   253   253   000    Old_age   Always       -

I have started SpaceFM in terminal and wanted to copy a file from a local drive to a drive on our server when the spacefm window freezed:

$ spacefm

(process:1921): Gtk-WARNING **: 14:43:11.349: Locale not supported by C library.

(spacefm:1921): SpaceFM-WARNING **: 14:43:11.395: No root settings found in /etc/spacefm/  Setting a root editor in Preferences should remove this warning on startup.   Otherwise commands run as root may present a security risk.
special mount changed: gvfsd-fuse (0:49) on /run/user/1000/gvfs
Change Detection Blacklist: fstype 'cifs' on /mnt/lwet/02_Research/01_Skizzen_Antraege/OWSplus/VP1
Change Detection Blacklist: fstype 'cifs' on /mnt/...

Could this mean a cifs related problem?

I closed the terminal window in which I started spacefm, which of course terminated the application. Than I tried to start spacefm again in the terminal which resulted into:

Special mount changed: gvsd-fuse (0:49) on /run/user/1000/gvfsd

And let crash the entire system.

Edit: A few seconds ago, thunar crashed. I wanted to open a pdf file on my desktop via double click - nothing happened. When I try to open okular in the terminal, it won’t show up, only prompts:

okular
qt5ct: using qt5ct plugin

(process:1917): Gtk-WARNING **: 14:59:27.084: Locale not supported by C library.
qt5ct: D-Bus global menu: no

When I open firefox instead, there is no problem at all. So what do okular, dolphin, spacefm and thunar have in common and differ with firefox at the same time? Could it be a qt5 related issue?

Check for potentially corrupted files:

sudo pacman -Qkk | grep -v "0 altered"

What should I look for in the output?

warning: cups: /etc/cups/classes.conf (Permissions mismatch)
warning: cups: /etc/cups/printers.conf (Permissions mismatch)
backup file: bash: /etc/skel/.bash_profile (Modification time mismatch)
backup file: bash: /etc/skel/.bash_profile (Size mismatch)
backup file: cups: /etc/cups/printers.conf (Modification time mismatch)
backup file: cups: /etc/cups/printers.conf (Size mismatch)
cups: 872 total files, 2 altered files
warning: engrampa-thunar-plugin: /usr/lib/xfce4/thunar-archive-plugin/engrampa.tap (Modification time mismatch)
warning: engrampa-thunar-plugin: /usr/lib/xfce4/thunar-archive-plugin/engrampa.tap (Size mismatch)
warning: firefox: /usr/lib/firefox/distribution/distribution.ini (Modification time mismatch)
warning: firefox: /usr/lib/firefox/distribution/distribution.ini (Size mismatch)
engrampa-thunar-plugin: 5 total files, 1 altered file
backup file: filesystem: /etc/crypttab (Modification time mismatch)
backup file: filesystem: /etc/crypttab (Size mismatch)
backup file: filesystem: /etc/fstab (Modification time mismatch)
backup file: filesystem: /etc/fstab (Size mismatch)
backup file: filesystem: /etc/group (Modification time mismatch)
backup file: filesystem: /etc/group (Size mismatch)
backup file: filesystem: /etc/gshadow (Modification time mismatch)
backup file: filesystem: /etc/gshadow (Size mismatch)
backup file: filesystem: /etc/hostname (Modification time mismatch)
backup file: filesystem: /etc/hostname (Size mismatch)
backup file: filesystem: /etc/hosts (Modification time mismatch)
backup file: filesystem: /etc/hosts (Size mismatch)
backup file: filesystem: /etc/locale.conf (Modification time mismatch)
backup file: filesystem: /etc/locale.conf (Size mismatch)
backup file: filesystem: /etc/passwd (Modification time mismatch)
backup file: filesystem: /etc/passwd (Size mismatch)
backup file: filesystem: /etc/resolv.conf (Modification time mismatch)
backup file: filesystem: /etc/resolv.conf (Size mismatch)
backup file: filesystem: /etc/shadow (Modification time mismatch)
backup file: filesystem: /etc/shadow (Size mismatch)
backup file: filesystem: /etc/shells (Modification time mismatch)
backup file: filesystem: /etc/shells (Size mismatch)
backup file: filesystem: /etc/vconsole.conf (Modification time mismatch)
firefox: 105 total files, 1 altered file
warning: grub: /boot/grub/grub.cfg (Permissions mismatch)
backup file: glibc: /etc/locale.gen (Modification time mismatch)
backup file: glibc: /etc/locale.gen (Size mismatch)
backup file: grub: /boot/grub/grub.cfg (Modification time mismatch)
backup file: grub: /boot/grub/grub.cfg (Size mismatch)
backup file: grub: /etc/default/grub (Modification time mismatch)
backup file: grub: /etc/default/grub (Size mismatch)
grub: 798 total files, 1 altered file
warning: java-runtime-common: /usr/lib/jvm/default (Symlink path mismatch)
warning: java-runtime-common: /usr/lib/jvm/default (Modification time mismatch)
warning: java-runtime-common: /usr/lib/jvm/default-runtime (Symlink path mismatch)
warning: java-runtime-common: /usr/lib/jvm/default-runtime (Modification time mismatch)
java-runtime-common: 21 total files, 2 altered files
backup file: libmagick6: /etc/ImageMagick-6/delegates.xml (Modification time mismatch)
backup file: libmagick6: /etc/ImageMagick-6/delegates.xml (Size mismatch)
backup file: libmagick6: /etc/ImageMagick-6/type-dejavu.xml (Modification time mismatch)
backup file: libmagick6: /etc/ImageMagick-6/type-dejavu.xml (Size mismatch)
backup file: libmagick6: /etc/ImageMagick-6/type-ghostscript.xml (Modification time mismatch)
backup file: libmagick6: /etc/ImageMagick-6/type-ghostscript.xml (Size mismatch)
backup file: libmagick6: /etc/ImageMagick-6/type.xml (Modification time mismatch)
backup file: libmagick6: /etc/ImageMagick-6/type.xml (Size mismatch)
warning: linux414: /usr/lib/modules/4.14.57-1-MANJARO/modules.alias (Modification time mismatch)
warning: linux414: /usr/lib/modules/4.14.57-1-MANJARO/modules.alias (Size mismatch)
warning: linux414: /usr/lib/modules/4.14.57-1-MANJARO/modules.alias.bin (Modification time mismatch)
warning: linux414: /usr/lib/modules/4.14.57-1-MANJARO/modules.alias.bin (Size mismatch)
warning: linux414: /usr/lib/modules/4.14.57-1-MANJARO/modules.builtin.bin (Modification time mismatch)
warning: linux414: /usr/lib/modules/4.14.57-1-MANJARO/modules.dep (Modification time mismatch)
warning: linux414: /usr/lib/modules/4.14.57-1-MANJARO/modules.dep (Size mismatch)
warning: linux414: /usr/lib/modules/4.14.57-1-MANJARO/modules.dep.bin (Modification time mismatch)
warning: linux414: /usr/lib/modules/4.14.57-1-MANJARO/modules.dep.bin (Size mismatch)
warning: linux414: /usr/lib/modules/4.14.57-1-MANJARO/modules.devname (Modification time mismatch)
warning: linux414: /usr/lib/modules/4.14.57-1-MANJARO/modules.softdep (Modification time mismatch)
warning: linux414: /usr/lib/modules/4.14.57-1-MANJARO/modules.symbols (Modification time mismatch)
warning: linux414: /usr/lib/modules/4.14.57-1-MANJARO/modules.symbols (Size mismatch)
warning: linux414: /usr/lib/modules/4.14.57-1-MANJARO/modules.symbols.bin (Modification time mismatch)
warning: linux414: /usr/lib/modules/4.14.57-1-MANJARO/modules.symbols.bin (Size mismatch)
warning: linux44: /usr/lib/modules/4.4.143-1-MANJARO/modules.alias (Modification time mismatch)
warning: linux44: /usr/lib/modules/4.4.143-1-MANJARO/modules.alias (Size mismatch)
warning: linux44: /usr/lib/modules/4.4.143-1-MANJARO/modules.alias.bin (Modification time mismatch)
warning: linux44: /usr/lib/modules/4.4.143-1-MANJARO/modules.alias.bin (Size mismatch)
warning: linux44: /usr/lib/modules/4.4.143-1-MANJARO/modules.builtin.bin (Modification time mismatch)
warning: linux44: /usr/lib/modules/4.4.143-1-MANJARO/modules.dep (Modification time mismatch)
warning: linux44: /usr/lib/modules/4.4.143-1-MANJARO/modules.dep (Size mismatch)
warning: linux44: /usr/lib/modules/4.4.143-1-MANJARO/modules.dep.bin (Modification time mismatch)
warning: linux44: /usr/lib/modules/4.4.143-1-MANJARO/modules.dep.bin (Size mismatch)
warning: linux44: /usr/lib/modules/4.4.143-1-MANJARO/modules.devname (Modification time mismatch)
warning: linux44: /usr/lib/modules/4.4.143-1-MANJARO/modules.softdep (Modification time mismatch)
warning: linux44: /usr/lib/modules/4.4.143-1-MANJARO/modules.symbols (Modification time mismatch)
warning: linux44: /usr/lib/modules/4.4.143-1-MANJARO/modules.symbols (Size mismatch)
warning: linux44: /usr/lib/modules/4.4.143-1-MANJARO/modules.symbols.bin (Modification time mismatch)
warning: linux44: /usr/lib/modules/4.4.143-1-MANJARO/modules.symbols.bin (Size mismatch)
warning: linux49: /usr/lib/modules/4.9.114-1-MANJARO/modules.alias (Modification time mismatch)
warning: linux49: /usr/lib/modules/4.9.114-1-MANJARO/modules.alias (Size mismatch)
warning: linux49: /usr/lib/modules/4.9.114-1-MANJARO/modules.alias.bin (Modification time mismatch)
warning: linux49: /usr/lib/modules/4.9.114-1-MANJARO/modules.alias.bin (Size mismatch)
warning: linux49: /usr/lib/modules/4.9.114-1-MANJARO/modules.builtin.bin (Modification time mismatch)
warning: linux49: /usr/lib/modules/4.9.114-1-MANJARO/modules.dep (Modification time mismatch)
warning: linux49: /usr/lib/modules/4.9.114-1-MANJARO/modules.dep (Size mismatch)
warning: linux49: /usr/lib/modules/4.9.114-1-MANJARO/modules.dep.bin (Modification time mismatch)
warning: linux49: /usr/lib/modules/4.9.114-1-MANJARO/modules.dep.bin (Size mismatch)
warning: linux49: /usr/lib/modules/4.9.114-1-MANJARO/modules.devname (Modification time mismatch)
warning: linux49: /usr/lib/modules/4.9.114-1-MANJARO/modules.softdep (Modification time mismatch)
warning: linux49: /usr/lib/modules/4.9.114-1-MANJARO/modules.symbols (Modification time mismatch)
warning: linux49: /usr/lib/modules/4.9.114-1-MANJARO/modules.symbols (Size mismatch)
warning: linux49: /usr/lib/modules/4.9.114-1-MANJARO/modules.symbols.bin (Modification time mismatch)
warning: linux49: /usr/lib/modules/4.9.114-1-MANJARO/modules.symbols.bin (Size mismatch)
backup file: lightdm: /etc/lightdm/lightdm.conf (Modification time mismatch)
backup file: lightdm: /etc/lightdm/lightdm.conf (Size mismatch)
backup file: lightdm-gtk-greeter: /etc/lightdm/lightdm-gtk-greeter.conf (Modification time mismatch)
backup file: lightdm-gtk-greeter: /etc/lightdm/lightdm-gtk-greeter.conf (Size mismatch)
linux414: 4847 total files, 9 altered files
linux44: 4511 total files, 9 altered files
linux49: 4614 total files, 9 altered files
lsb-release: no mtree file
manjaro-alsa: no mtree file
manjaro-pulse: no mtree file
backup file: mesa: /etc/drirc (Modification time mismatch)
backup file: mesa: /etc/drirc (Size mismatch)
backup file: mkinitcpio: /etc/mkinitcpio.conf (Modification time mismatch)
warning: mlocate: /var/lib/mlocate (GID mismatch)
warning: mlocate: /var/lib/mlocate (Permissions mismatch)
warning: nfs-utils: /var/lib/nfs/sm (UID mismatch)
warning: nfs-utils: /var/lib/nfs/sm.bak (UID mismatch)
warning: pacman-mirrors: /usr/lib/python3.6/site-packages/pacman_mirrors/__pycache__/__init__.cpython-36.pyc (Modification time mismatch)
warning: pacman-mirrors: /usr/lib/python3.6/site-packages/pacman_mirrors/__pycache__/pacman_mirrors.cpython-36.pyc (Modification time mismatch)
warning: pacman-mirrors: /usr/lib/python3.6/site-packages/pacman_mirrors/api/__pycache__/__init__.cpython-36.pyc (Modification time mismatch)
warning: pacman-mirrors: /usr/lib/python3.6/site-packages/pacman_mirrors/api/__pycache__/api_handler.cpython-36.pyc (Modification time mismatch)
warning: pacman-mirrors: /usr/lib/python3.6/site-packages/pacman_mirrors/api/__pycache__/apifn.cpython-36.pyc (Modification time mismatch)
warning: pacman-mirrors: /usr/lib/python3.6/site-packages/pacman_mirrors/builder/__pycache__/__init__.cpython-36.pyc (Modification time mismatch)
warning: pacman-mirrors: /usr/lib/python3.6/site-packages/pacman_mirrors/builder/__pycache__/common.cpython-36.pyc (Modification time mismatch)
warning: pacman-mirrors: /usr/lib/python3.6/site-packages/pacman_mirrors/builder/__pycache__/fasttrack.cpython-36.pyc (Modification time mismatch)
warning: pacman-mirrors: /usr/lib/python3.6/site-packages/pacman_mirrors/builder/__pycache__/interactive.cpython-36.pyc (Modification time mismatch)
warning: pacman-mirrors: /usr/lib/python3.6/site-packages/pacman_mirrors/config/__pycache__/__init__.cpython-36.pyc (Modification time mismatch)
warning: pacman-mirrors: /usr/lib/python3.6/site-packages/pacman_mirrors/config/__pycache__/configuration.cpython-36.pyc (Modification time mismatch)
warning: pacman-mirrors: /usr/lib/python3.6/site-packages/pacman_mirrors/constants/__pycache__/__init__.cpython-36.pyc (Modification time mismatch)
warning: pacman-mirrors: /usr/lib/python3.6/site-packages/pacman_mirrors/constants/__pycache__/colors.cpython-36.pyc (Modification time mismatch)
warning: pacman-mirrors: /usr/lib/python3.6/site-packages/pacman_mirrors/constants/__pycache__/txt.cpython-36.pyc (Modification time mismatch)
warning: pacman-mirrors: /usr/lib/python3.6/site-packages/pacman_mirrors/functions/__pycache__/__init__.cpython-36.pyc (Modification time mismatch)
warning: pacman-mirrors: /usr/lib/python3.6/site-packages/pacman_mirrors/functions/__pycache__/cliFn.cpython-36.pyc (Modification time mismatch)
warning: pacman-mirrors: /usr/lib/python3.6/site-packages/pacman_mirrors/functions/__pycache__/configFn.cpython-36.pyc (Modification time mismatch)
warning: pacman-mirrors: /usr/lib/python3.6/site-packages/pacman_mirrors/functions/__pycache__/convertFn.cpython-36.pyc (Modification time mismatch)
warning: pacman-mirrors: /usr/lib/python3.6/site-packages/pacman_mirrors/functions/__pycache__/countryFn.cpython-36.pyc (Modification time mismatch)
warning: pacman-mirrors: /usr/lib/python3.6/site-packages/pacman_mirrors/functions/__pycache__/customFn.cpython-36.pyc (Modification time mismatch)
warning: pacman-mirrors: /usr/lib/python3.6/site-packages/pacman_mirrors/functions/__pycache__/defaultFn.cpython-36.pyc (Modification time mismatch)
warning: pacman-mirrors: /usr/lib/python3.6/site-packages/pacman_mirrors/functions/__pycache__/fileFn.cpython-36.pyc (Modification time mismatch)
warning: pacman-mirrors: /usr/lib/python3.6/site-packages/pacman_mirrors/functions/__pycache__/filterFn.cpython-36.pyc (Modification time mismatch)
warning: pacman-mirrors: /usr/lib/python3.6/site-packages/pacman_mirrors/functions/__pycache__/httpFn.cpython-36.pyc (Modification time mismatch)
warning: pacman-mirrors: /usr/lib/python3.6/site-packages/pacman_mirrors/functions/__pycache__/jsonFn.cpython-36.pyc (Modification time mismatch)
warning: pacman-mirrors: /usr/lib/python3.6/site-packages/pacman_mirrors/functions/__pycache__/outputFn.cpython-36.pyc (Modification time mismatch)
warning: pacman-mirrors: /usr/lib/python3.6/site-packages/pacman_mirrors/functions/__pycache__/testMirrorFn.cpython-36.pyc (Modification time mismatch)
warning: pacman-mirrors: /usr/lib/python3.6/site-packages/pacman_mirrors/functions/__pycache__/util.cpython-36.pyc (Modification time mismatch)
warning: pacman-mirrors: /usr/lib/python3.6/site-packages/pacman_mirrors/functions/__pycache__/validFn.cpython-36.pyc (Modification time mismatch)
warning: pacman-mirrors: /usr/lib/python3.6/site-packages/pacman_mirrors/mirrors/__pycache__/__init__.cpython-36.pyc (Modification time mismatch)
warning: pacman-mirrors: /usr/lib/python3.6/site-packages/pacman_mirrors/mirrors/__pycache__/mirror.cpython-36.pyc (Modification time mismatch)
warning: pacman-mirrors: /usr/lib/python3.6/site-packages/pacman_mirrors/translation/__pycache__/__init__.cpython-36.pyc (Modification time mismatch)
warning: pacman-mirrors: /usr/lib/python3.6/site-packages/pacman_mirrors/translation/__pycache__/custom_help_formatter.cpython-36.pyc (Modification time mismatch)
warning: pacman-mirrors: /usr/lib/python3.6/site-packages/pacman_mirrors/translation/__pycache__/i18n.cpython-36.pyc (Modification time mismatch)
warning: pacman-mirrors: /usr/share/pacman-mirrors/mirrors.json (Modification time mismatch)
warning: pacman-mirrors: /usr/share/pacman-mirrors/mirrors.json (Size mismatch)
backup file: mkinitcpio: /etc/mkinitcpio.conf (Size mismatch)
mlocate: 141 total files, 1 altered file
nfs-utils: 98 total files, 2 altered files
backup file: openssh: /etc/ssh/sshd_config (Modification time mismatch)
backup file: openssh: /etc/ssh/sshd_config (Size mismatch)
backup file: pacman: /etc/pacman.conf (Modification time mismatch)
backup file: pacman: /etc/pacman.conf (Size mismatch)
backup file: pacman-mirrors: /etc/pacman-mirrors.conf (Modification time mismatch)
backup file: pacman-mirrors: /etc/pacman-mirrors.conf (Size mismatch)
pacman-mirrors: 278 total files, 35 altered files
warning: python: /usr/lib/python3.6/__pycache__/__future__.cpython-36.pyc (Permissions mismatch)
warning: python: /usr/lib/python3.6/__pycache__/__future__.cpython-36.pyc (Modification time mismatch)
warning: python: /usr/lib/python3.6/__pycache__/__future__.cpython-36.pyc (Size mismatch)
warning: python: /usr/lib/python3.6/__pycache__/_bootlocale.cpython-36.pyc (Modification time mismatch)
warning: python: /usr/lib/python3.6/__pycache__/_bootlocale.cpython-36.pyc (Size mismatch)
warning: python: /usr/lib/python3.6/__pycache__/_collections_abc.cpython-36.pyc (Modification time mismatch)
warning: python: /usr/lib/python3.6/__pycache__/_collections_abc.cpython-36.pyc (Size mismatch)
warning: python: /usr/lib/python3.6/__pycache__/_compression.cpython-36.pyc (Permissions mismatch)
warning: python: /usr/lib/python3.6/__pycache__/_compression.cpython-36.pyc (Modification time mismatch)
warning: python: /usr/lib/python3.6/__pycache__/_compression.cpython-36.pyc (Size mismatch)
warning: python: /usr/lib/python3.6/__pycache__/_sitebuiltins.cpython-36.pyc (Modification time mismatch)
warning: python: /usr/lib/python3.6/__pycache__/_sitebuiltins.cpython-36.pyc (Size mismatch)
warning: python: /usr/lib/python3.6/__pycache__/_sysconfigdata_m_linux_x86_64-linux-gnu.cpython-36.pyc (Modification time mismatch)
warning: python: /usr/lib/python3.6/__pycache__/_sysconfigdata_m_linux_x86_64-linux-gnu.cpython-36.pyc (Size mismatch)
warning: python: /usr/lib/python3.6/__pycache__/_weakrefset.cpython-36.pyc (Modification time mismatch)
warning: python: /usr/lib/python3.6/__pycache__/_weakrefset.cpython-36.pyc (Size mismatch)
warning: python: /usr/lib/python3.6/__pycache__/abc.cpython-36.pyc (Modification time mismatch)
warning: python: /usr/lib/python3.6/__pycache__/abc.cpython-36.pyc (Size mismatch)
warning: python: /usr/lib/python3.6/__pycache__/argparse.cpython-36.pyc (Modification time mismatch)
warning: python: /usr/lib/python3.6/__pycache__/ast.cpython-36.pyc (Modification time mismatch)
warning: python: /usr/lib/python3.6/__pycache__/base64.cpython-36.pyc (Permissions mismatch)
warning: python: /usr/lib/python3.6/__pycache__/base64.cpython-36.pyc (Modification time mismatch)
warning: python: /usr/lib/python3.6/__pycache__/base64.cpython-36.pyc (Size mismatch)
warning: python: /usr/lib/python3.6/__pycache__/bisect.cpython-36.pyc (Permissions mismatch)
warning: python: /usr/lib/python3.6/__pycache__/bisect.cpython-36.pyc (Modification time mismatch)
warning: python: /usr/lib/python3.6/__pycache__/bisect.cpython-36.pyc (Size mismatch)
warning: python: /usr/lib/python3.6/__pycache__/bz2.cpython-36.pyc (Permissions mismatch)
warning: python: /usr/lib/python3.6/__pycache__/bz2.cpython-36.pyc (Modification time mismatch)
warning: python: /usr/lib/python3.6/__pycache__/bz2.cpython-36.pyc (Size mismatch)
warning: python: /usr/lib/python3.6/__pycache__/calendar.cpython-36.pyc (Permissions mismatch)
warning: python: /usr/lib/python3.6/__pycache__/calendar.cpython-36.pyc (Modification time mismatch)
warning: python: /usr/lib/python3.6/__pycache__/calendar.cpython-36.pyc (Size mismatch)
warning: python: /usr/lib/python3.6/__pycache__/codecs.cpython-36.pyc (Modification time mismatch)
warning: python: /usr/lib/python3.6/__pycache__/codecs.cpython-36.pyc (Size mismatch)
warning: python: /usr/lib/python3.6/__pycache__/configparser.cpython-36.pyc (Modification time mismatch)
warning: python: /usr/lib/python3.6/__pycache__/configparser.cpython-36.pyc (Size mismatch)
warning: python: /usr/lib/python3.6/__pycache__/contextlib.cpython-36.pyc (Modification time mismatch)
warning: python: /usr/lib/python3.6/__pycache__/contextlib.cpython-36.pyc (Size mismatch)
warning: python: /usr/lib/python3.6/__pycache__/copy.cpython-36.pyc (Permissions mismatch)
warning: python: /usr/lib/python3.6/__pycache__/copy.cpython-36.pyc (Modification time mismatch)
warning: python: /usr/lib/python3.6/__pycache__/copy.cpython-36.pyc (Size mismatch)
warning: python: /usr/lib/python3.6/__pycache__/copyreg.cpython-36.pyc (Modification time mismatch)
warning: python: /usr/lib/python3.6/__pycache__/copyreg.cpython-36.pyc (Size mismatch)
warning: python: /usr/lib/python3.6/__pycache__/datetime.cpython-36.pyc (Permissions mismatch)
warning: python: /usr/lib/python3.6/__pycache__/datetime.cpython-36.pyc (Modification time mismatch)
warning: python: /usr/lib/python3.6/__pycache__/datetime.cpython-36.pyc (Size mismatch)
warning: python: /usr/lib/python3.6/__pycache__/dis.cpython-36.pyc (Modification time mismatch)
warning: python: /usr/lib/python3.6/__pycache__/enum.cpython-36.pyc (Modification time mismatch)
warning: python: /usr/lib/python3.6/__pycache__/enum.cpython-36.pyc (Size mismatch)
warning: python: /usr/lib/python3.6/__pycache__/filecmp.cpython-36.pyc (Modification time mismatch)
warning: python: /usr/lib/python3.6/__pycache__/fnmatch.cpython-36.pyc (Permissions mismatch)
warning: python: /usr/lib/python3.6/__pycache__/fnmatch.cpython-36.pyc (Modification time mismatch)
warning: python: /usr/lib/python3.6/__pycache__/fnmatch.cpython-36.pyc (Size mismatch)
warning: python: /usr/lib/python3.6/__pycache__/functools.cpython-36.pyc (Modification time mismatch)
warning: python: /usr/lib/python3.6/__pycache__/functools.cpython-36.pyc (Size mismatch)
warning: python: /usr/lib/python3.6/__pycache__/genericpath.cpython-36.pyc (Modification time mismatch)
warning: python: /usr/lib/python3.6/__pycache__/genericpath.cpython-36.pyc (Size mismatch)
warning: python: /usr/lib/python3.6/__pycache__/getopt.cpython-36.pyc (Permissions mismatch)
warning: python: /usr/lib/python3.6/__pycache__/getopt.cpython-36.pyc (Modification time mismatch)
warning: python: /usr/lib/python3.6/__pycache__/getopt.cpython-36.pyc (Size mismatch)
warning: python: /usr/lib/python3.6/__pycache__/getpass.cpython-36.pyc (Permissions mismatch)
warning: python: /usr/lib/python3.6/__pycache__/getpass.cpython-36.pyc (Modification time mismatch)
warning: python: /usr/lib/python3.6/__pycache__/getpass.cpython-36.pyc (Size mismatch)
warning: python: /usr/lib/python3.6/__pycache__/gettext.cpython-36.pyc (Permissions mismatch)
warning: python: /usr/lib/python3.6/__pycache__/gettext.cpython-36.pyc (Modification time mismatch)
warning: python: /usr/lib/python3.6/__pycache__/gettext.cpython-36.pyc (Size mismatch)
warning: python: /usr/lib/python3.6/__pycache__/glob.cpython-36.pyc (Permissions mismatch)
warning: python: /usr/lib/python3.6/__pycache__/glob.cpython-36.pyc (Modification time mismatch)
warning: python: /usr/lib/python3.6/__pycache__/glob.cpython-36.pyc (Size mismatch)
warning: python: /usr/lib/python3.6/__pycache__/gzip.cpython-36.pyc (Permissions mismatch)
warning: python: /usr/lib/python3.6/__pycache__/gzip.cpython-36.pyc (Modification time mismatch)
warning: python: /usr/lib/python3.6/__pycache__/gzip.cpython-36.pyc (Size mismatch)
warning: python: /usr/lib/python3.6/__pycache__/hashlib.cpython-36.pyc (Permissions mismatch)
warning: python: /usr/lib/python3.6/__pycache__/hashlib.cpython-36.pyc (Modification time mismatch)
warning: python: /usr/lib/python3.6/__pycache__/hashlib.cpython-36.pyc (Size mismatch)
warning: python: /usr/lib/python3.6/__pycache__/heapq.cpython-36.pyc (Modification time mismatch)
warning: python: /usr/lib/python3.6/__pycache__/heapq.cpython-36.pyc (Size mismatch)
warning: python: /usr/lib/python3.6/__pycache__/inspect.cpython-36.pyc (Modification time mismatch)
warning: python: /usr/lib/python3.6/__pycache__/io.cpython-36.pyc (Modification time mismatch)
warning: python: /usr/lib/python3.6/__pycache__/io.cpython-36.pyc (Size mismatch)
warning: python: /usr/lib/python3.6/__pycache__/ipaddress.cpython-36.pyc (Permissions mismatch)
warning: python: /usr/lib/python3.6/__pycache__/ipaddress.cpython-36.pyc (Modification time mismatch)
warning: python: /usr/lib/python3.6/__pycache__/ipaddress.cpython-36.pyc (Size mismatch)
warning: python: /usr/lib/python3.6/__pycache__/keyword.cpython-36.pyc (Modification time mismatch)
warning: python: /usr/lib/python3.6/__pycache__/keyword.cpython-36.pyc (Size mismatch)
warning: python: /usr/lib/python3.6/__pycache__/linecache.cpython-36.pyc (Modification time mismatch)
warning: python: /usr/lib/python3.6/__pycache__/linecache.cpython-36.pyc (Size mismatch)
warning: python: /usr/lib/python3.6/__pycache__/locale.cpython-36.pyc (Modification time mismatch)
warning: python: /usr/lib/python3.6/__pycache__/locale.cpython-36.pyc (Size mismatch)
warning: python: /usr/lib/python3.6/__pycache__/lzma.cpython-36.pyc (Permissions mismatch)
warning: python: /usr/lib/python3.6/__pycache__/lzma.cpython-36.pyc (Modification time mismatch)
warning: python: /usr/lib/python3.6/__pycache__/lzma.cpython-36.pyc (Size mismatch)
warning: python: /usr/lib/python3.6/__pycache__/opcode.cpython-36.pyc (Modification time mismatch)
warning: python: /usr/lib/python3.6/__pycache__/operator.cpython-36.pyc (Modification time mismatch)
warning: python: /usr/lib/python3.6/__pycache__/operator.cpython-36.pyc (Size mismatch)
warning: python: /usr/lib/python3.6/__pycache__/os.cpython-36.pyc (Modification time mismatch)
warning: python: /usr/lib/python3.6/__pycache__/os.cpython-36.pyc (Size mismatch)
warning: python: /usr/lib/python3.6/__pycache__/pkgutil.cpython-36.pyc (Modification time mismatch)
warning: python: /usr/lib/python3.6/__pycache__/platform.cpython-36.pyc (Permissions mismatch)
warning: python: /usr/lib/python3.6/__pycache__/platform.cpython-36.pyc (Modification time mismatch)
warning: python: /usr/lib/python3.6/__pycache__/platform.cpython-36.pyc (Size mismatch)
warning: python: /usr/lib/python3.6/__pycache__/posixpath.cpython-36.pyc (Modification time mismatch)
warning: python: /usr/lib/python3.6/__pycache__/posixpath.cpython-36.pyc (Size mismatch)
warning: python: /usr/lib/python3.6/__pycache__/pprint.cpython-36.pyc (Modification time mismatch)
warning: python: /usr/lib/python3.6/__pycache__/pprint.cpython-36.pyc (Size mismatch)
warning: python: /usr/lib/python3.6/__pycache__/pty.cpython-36.pyc (Permissions mismatch)
warning: python: /usr/lib/python3.6/__pycache__/pty.cpython-36.pyc (Modification time mismatch)
warning: python: /usr/lib/python3.6/__pycache__/pty.cpython-36.pyc (Size mismatch)
warning: python: /usr/lib/python3.6/__pycache__/quopri.cpython-36.pyc (Permissions mismatch)
warning: python: /usr/lib/python3.6/__pycache__/quopri.cpython-36.pyc (Modification time mismatch)
warning: python: /usr/lib/python3.6/__pycache__/quopri.cpython-36.pyc (Size mismatch)
warning: python: /usr/lib/python3.6/__pycache__/random.cpython-36.pyc (Permissions mismatch)
warning: python: /usr/lib/python3.6/__pycache__/random.cpython-36.pyc (Modification time mismatch)
warning: python: /usr/lib/python3.6/__pycache__/random.cpython-36.pyc (Size mismatch)
warning: python: /usr/lib/python3.6/__pycache__/re.cpython-36.pyc (Modification time mismatch)
warning: python: /usr/lib/python3.6/__pycache__/re.cpython-36.pyc (Size mismatch)
warning: python: /usr/lib/python3.6/__pycache__/reprlib.cpython-36.pyc (Modification time mismatch)
warning: python: /usr/lib/python3.6/__pycache__/reprlib.cpython-36.pyc (Size mismatch)
warning: python: /usr/lib/python3.6/__pycache__/selectors.cpython-36.pyc (Modification time mismatch)
warning: python: /usr/lib/python3.6/__pycache__/selectors.cpython-36.pyc (Size mismatch)
warning: python: /usr/lib/python3.6/__pycache__/shlex.cpython-36.pyc (Modification time mismatch)
warning: python: /usr/lib/python3.6/__pycache__/shutil.cpython-36.pyc (Permissions mismatch)
warning: python: /usr/lib/python3.6/__pycache__/shutil.cpython-36.pyc (Modification time mismatch)
warning: python: /usr/lib/python3.6/__pycache__/shutil.cpython-36.pyc (Size mismatch)
warning: python: /usr/lib/python3.6/__pycache__/signal.cpython-36.pyc (Modification time mismatch)
warning: python: /usr/lib/python3.6/__pycache__/signal.cpython-36.pyc (Size mismatch)
warning: python: /usr/lib/python3.6/__pycache__/site.cpython-36.pyc (Modification time mismatch)
warning: python: /usr/lib/python3.6/__pycache__/site.cpython-36.pyc (Size mismatch)
warning: python: /usr/lib/python3.6/__pycache__/socket.cpython-36.pyc (Permissions mismatch)
warning: python: /usr/lib/python3.6/__pycache__/socket.cpython-36.pyc (Modification time mismatch)
warning: python: /usr/lib/python3.6/__pycache__/socket.cpython-36.pyc (Size mismatch)
warning: python: /usr/lib/python3.6/__pycache__/sre_compile.cpython-36.pyc (Modification time mismatch)
warning: python: /usr/lib/python3.6/__pycache__/sre_compile.cpython-36.pyc (Size mismatch)
warning: python: /usr/lib/python3.6/__pycache__/sre_constants.cpython-36.pyc (Modification time mismatch)
warning: python: /usr/lib/python3.6/__pycache__/sre_constants.cpython-36.pyc (Size mismatch)
warning: python: /usr/lib/python3.6/__pycache__/sre_parse.cpython-36.pyc (Modification time mismatch)
warning: python: /usr/lib/python3.6/__pycache__/sre_parse.cpython-36.pyc (Size mismatch)
warning: python: /usr/lib/python3.6/__pycache__/ssl.cpython-36.pyc (Permissions mismatch)
warning: python: /usr/lib/python3.6/__pycache__/ssl.cpython-36.pyc (Modification time mismatch)
warning: python: /usr/lib/python3.6/__pycache__/ssl.cpython-36.pyc (Size mismatch)
warning: python: /usr/lib/python3.6/__pycache__/stat.cpython-36.pyc (Modification time mismatch)
warning: python: /usr/lib/python3.6/__pycache__/stat.cpython-36.pyc (Size mismatch)
warning: python: /usr/lib/python3.6/__pycache__/string.cpython-36.pyc (Modification time mismatch)
warning: python: /usr/lib/python3.6/__pycache__/string.cpython-36.pyc (Size mismatch)
warning: python: /usr/lib/python3.6/__pycache__/stringprep.cpython-36.pyc (Modification time mismatch)
warning: python: /usr/lib/python3.6/__pycache__/struct.cpython-36.pyc (Permissions mismatch)
warning: python: /usr/lib/python3.6/__pycache__/struct.cpython-36.pyc (Modification time mismatch)
warning: python: /usr/lib/python3.6/__pycache__/struct.cpython-36.pyc (Size mismatch)
warning: python: /usr/lib/python3.6/__pycache__/subprocess.cpython-36.pyc (Modification time mismatch)
warning: python: /usr/lib/python3.6/__pycache__/subprocess.cpython-36.pyc (Size mismatch)
warning: python: /usr/lib/python3.6/__pycache__/sysconfig.cpython-36.pyc (Modification time mismatch)
warning: python: /usr/lib/python3.6/__pycache__/sysconfig.cpython-36.pyc (Size mismatch)
warning: python: /usr/lib/python3.6/__pycache__/tarfile.cpython-36.pyc (Permissions mismatch)
warning: python: /usr/lib/python3.6/__pycache__/tarfile.cpython-36.pyc (Modification time mismatch)
warning: python: /usr/lib/python3.6/__pycache__/tarfile.cpython-36.pyc (Size mismatch)
warning: python: /usr/lib/python3.6/__pycache__/tempfile.cpython-36.pyc (Permissions mismatch)
warning: python: /usr/lib/python3.6/__pycache__/tempfile.cpython-36.pyc (Modification time mismatch)
warning: python: /usr/lib/python3.6/__pycache__/tempfile.cpython-36.pyc (Size mismatch)
warning: python: /usr/lib/python3.6/__pycache__/textwrap.cpython-36.pyc (Permissions mismatch)
warning: python: /usr/lib/python3.6/__pycache__/textwrap.cpython-36.pyc (Modification time mismatch)
warning: python: /usr/lib/python3.6/__pycache__/textwrap.cpython-36.pyc (Size mismatch)
warning: python: /usr/lib/python3.6/__pycache__/threading.cpython-36.pyc (Modification time mismatch)
warning: python: /usr/lib/python3.6/__pycache__/threading.cpython-36.pyc (Size mismatch)
warning: python: /usr/lib/python3.6/__pycache__/token.cpython-36.pyc (Modification time mismatch)
warning: python: /usr/lib/python3.6/__pycache__/token.cpython-36.pyc (Size mismatch)
warning: python: /usr/lib/python3.6/__pycache__/tokenize.cpython-36.pyc (Modification time mismatch)
warning: python: /usr/lib/python3.6/__pycache__/tokenize.cpython-36.pyc (Size mismatch)
warning: python: /usr/lib/python3.6/__pycache__/traceback.cpython-36.pyc (Modification time mismatch)
warning: python: /usr/lib/python3.6/__pycache__/traceback.cpython-36.pyc (Size mismatch)
warning: python: /usr/lib/python3.6/__pycache__/tty.cpython-36.pyc (Permissions mismatch)
warning: python: /usr/lib/python3.6/__pycache__/tty.cpython-36.pyc (Modification time mismatch)
warning: python: /usr/lib/python3.6/__pycache__/tty.cpython-36.pyc (Size mismatch)
warning: python: /usr/lib/python3.6/__pycache__/types.cpython-36.pyc (Modification time mismatch)
warning: python: /usr/lib/python3.6/__pycache__/types.cpython-36.pyc (Size mismatch)
warning: python: /usr/lib/python3.6/__pycache__/uu.cpython-36.pyc (Permissions mismatch)
warning: python: /usr/lib/python3.6/__pycache__/uu.cpython-36.pyc (Modification time mismatch)
warning: python: /usr/lib/python3.6/__pycache__/uu.cpython-36.pyc (Size mismatch)
warning: python: /usr/lib/python3.6/__pycache__/warnings.cpython-36.pyc (Modification time mismatch)
warning: python: /usr/lib/python3.6/__pycache__/warnings.cpython-36.pyc (Size mismatch)
warning: python: /usr/lib/python3.6/__pycache__/weakref.cpython-36.pyc (Modification time mismatch)
warning: python: /usr/lib/python3.6/__pycache__/weakref.cpython-36.pyc (Size mismatch)
warning: python: /usr/lib/python3.6/collections/__pycache__/__init__.cpython-36.pyc (Modification time mismatch)
warning: python: /usr/lib/python3.6/collections/__pycache__/__init__.cpython-36.pyc (Size mismatch)
warning: python: /usr/lib/python3.6/collections/__pycache__/abc.cpython-36.pyc (Modification time mismatch)
warning: python: /usr/lib/python3.6/collections/__pycache__/abc.cpython-36.pyc (Size mismatch)
warning: python: /usr/lib/python3.6/distutils/__pycache__/__init__.cpython-36.pyc (Modification time mismatch)
warning: python: /usr/lib/python3.6/distutils/__pycache__/__init__.cpython-36.pyc (Size mismatch)
warning: python: /usr/lib/python3.6/distutils/__pycache__/version.cpython-36.pyc (Modification time mismatch)
warning: python: /usr/lib/python3.6/distutils/__pycache__/version.cpython-36.pyc (Size mismatch)
warning: python: /usr/lib/python3.6/email/__pycache__/__init__.cpython-36.pyc (Permissions mismatch)
warning: python: /usr/lib/python3.6/email/__pycache__/__init__.cpython-36.pyc (Modification time mismatch)
warning: python: /usr/lib/python3.6/email/__pycache__/__init__.cpython-36.pyc (Size mismatch)
warning: python: /usr/lib/python3.6/email/__pycache__/_encoded_words.cpython-36.pyc (Permissions mismatch)
warning: python: /usr/lib/python3.6/email/__pycache__/_encoded_words.cpython-36.pyc (Modification time mismatch)
warning: python: /usr/lib/python3.6/email/__pycache__/_encoded_words.cpython-36.pyc (Size mismatch)
warning: python: /usr/lib/python3.6/email/__pycache__/_parseaddr.cpython-36.pyc (Permissions mismatch)
warning: python: /usr/lib/python3.6/email/__pycache__/_parseaddr.cpython-36.pyc (Modification time mismatch)
warning: python: /usr/lib/python3.6/email/__pycache__/_parseaddr.cpython-36.pyc (Size mismatch)
warning: python: /usr/lib/python3.6/email/__pycache__/_policybase.cpython-36.pyc (Permissions mismatch)
warning: python: /usr/lib/python3.6/email/__pycache__/_policybase.cpython-36.pyc (Modification time mismatch)
warning: python: /usr/lib/python3.6/email/__pycache__/_policybase.cpython-36.pyc (Size mismatch)
warning: python: /usr/lib/python3.6/email/__pycache__/base64mime.cpython-36.pyc (Permissions mismatch)
warning: python: /usr/lib/python3.6/email/__pycache__/base64mime.cpython-36.pyc (Modification time mismatch)
warning: python: /usr/lib/python3.6/email/__pycache__/base64mime.cpython-36.pyc (Size mismatch)
warning: python: /usr/lib/python3.6/email/__pycache__/charset.cpython-36.pyc (Permissions mismatch)
warning: python: /usr/lib/python3.6/email/__pycache__/charset.cpython-36.pyc (Modification time mismatch)
warning: python: /usr/lib/python3.6/email/__pycache__/charset.cpython-36.pyc (Size mismatch)
warning: python: /usr/lib/python3.6/email/__pycache__/encoders.cpython-36.pyc (Permissions mismatch)
warning: python: /usr/lib/python3.6/email/__pycache__/encoders.cpython-36.pyc (Modification time mismatch)
warning: python: /usr/lib/python3.6/email/__pycache__/encoders.cpython-36.pyc (Size mismatch)
warning: python: /usr/lib/python3.6/email/__pycache__/errors.cpython-36.pyc (Permissions mismatch)
warning: python: /usr/lib/python3.6/email/__pycache__/errors.cpython-36.pyc (Modification time mismatch)
warning: python: /usr/lib/python3.6/email/__pycache__/errors.cpython-36.pyc (Size mismatch)
warning: python: /usr/lib/python3.6/email/__pycache__/feedparser.cpython-36.pyc (Permissions mismatch)
warning: python: /usr/lib/python3.6/email/__pycache__/feedparser.cpython-36.pyc (Modification time mismatch)
warning: python: /usr/lib/python3.6/email/__pycache__/feedparser.cpython-36.pyc (Size mismatch)
warning: python: /usr/lib/python3.6/email/__pycache__/header.cpython-36.pyc (Permissions mismatch)
warning: python: /usr/lib/python3.6/email/__pycache__/header.cpython-36.pyc (Modification time mismatch)
warning: python: /usr/lib/python3.6/email/__pycache__/header.cpython-36.pyc (Size mismatch)
warning: python: /usr/lib/python3.6/email/__pycache__/iterators.cpython-36.pyc (Permissions mismatch)
warning: python: /usr/lib/python3.6/email/__pycache__/iterators.cpython-36.pyc (Modification time mismatch)
warning: python: /usr/lib/python3.6/email/__pycache__/iterators.cpython-36.pyc (Size mismatch)
warning: python: /usr/lib/python3.6/email/__pycache__/message.cpython-36.pyc (Permissions mismatch)
warning: python: /usr/lib/python3.6/email/__pycache__/message.cpython-36.pyc (Modification time mismatch)
warning: python: /usr/lib/python3.6/email/__pycache__/message.cpython-36.pyc (Size mismatch)
warning: python: /usr/lib/python3.6/email/__pycache__/parser.cpython-36.pyc (Permissions mismatch)
warning: python: /usr/lib/python3.6/email/__pycache__/parser.cpython-36.pyc (Modification time mismatch)
warning: python: /usr/lib/python3.6/email/__pycache__/parser.cpython-36.pyc (Size mismatch)
warning: python: /usr/lib/python3.6/email/__pycache__/quoprimime.cpython-36.pyc (Permissions mismatch)
warning: python: /usr/lib/python3.6/email/__pycache__/quoprimime.cpython-36.pyc (Modification time mismatch)
warning: python: /usr/lib/python3.6/email/__pycache__/quoprimime.cpython-36.pyc (Size mismatch)
warning: python: /usr/lib/python3.6/email/__pycache__/utils.cpython-36.pyc (Permissions mismatch)
warning: python: /usr/lib/python3.6/email/__pycache__/utils.cpython-36.pyc (Modification time mismatch)
warning: python: /usr/lib/python3.6/email/__pycache__/utils.cpython-36.pyc (Size mismatch)
warning: python: /usr/lib/python3.6/encodings/__pycache__/__init__.cpython-36.pyc (Modification time mismatch)
warning: python: /usr/lib/python3.6/encodings/__pycache__/__init__.cpython-36.pyc (Size mismatch)
warning: python: /usr/lib/python3.6/encodings/__pycache__/aliases.cpython-36.pyc (Modification time mismatch)
warning: python: /usr/lib/python3.6/encodings/__pycache__/aliases.cpython-36.pyc (Size mismatch)
warning: python: /usr/lib/python3.6/encodings/__pycache__/ascii.cpython-36.pyc (Modification time mismatch)
warning: python: /usr/lib/python3.6/encodings/__pycache__/ascii.cpython-36.pyc (Size mismatch)
warning: python: /usr/lib/python3.6/encodings/__pycache__/idna.cpython-36.pyc (Modification time mismatch)
warning: python: /usr/lib/python3.6/encodings/__pycache__/idna.cpython-36.pyc (Size mismatch)
warning: python: /usr/lib/python3.6/encodings/__pycache__/latin_1.cpython-36.pyc (Modification time mismatch)
warning: python: /usr/lib/python3.6/encodings/__pycache__/latin_1.cpython-36.pyc (Size mismatch)
warning: python: /usr/lib/python3.6/encodings/__pycache__/utf_8.cpython-36.pyc (Modification time mismatch)
warning: python: /usr/lib/python3.6/encodings/__pycache__/utf_8.cpython-36.pyc (Size mismatch)
warning: python: /usr/lib/python3.6/html/__pycache__/__init__.cpython-36.pyc (Permissions mismatch)
warning: python: /usr/lib/python3.6/html/__pycache__/__init__.cpython-36.pyc (Modification time mismatch)
warning: python: /usr/lib/python3.6/html/__pycache__/__init__.cpython-36.pyc (Size mismatch)
warning: python: /usr/lib/python3.6/html/__pycache__/entities.cpython-36.pyc (Permissions mismatch)
warning: python: /usr/lib/python3.6/html/__pycache__/entities.cpython-36.pyc (Modification time mismatch)
warning: python: /usr/lib/python3.6/html/__pycache__/entities.cpython-36.pyc (Size mismatch)
warning: python: /usr/lib/python3.6/http/__pycache__/__init__.cpython-36.pyc (Permissions mismatch)
warning: python: /usr/lib/python3.6/http/__pycache__/__init__.cpython-36.pyc (Modification time mismatch)
warning: python: /usr/lib/python3.6/http/__pycache__/__init__.cpython-36.pyc (Size mismatch)
warning: python: /usr/lib/python3.6/http/__pycache__/client.cpython-36.pyc (Permissions mismatch)
warning: python: /usr/lib/python3.6/http/__pycache__/client.cpython-36.pyc (Modification time mismatch)
warning: python: /usr/lib/python3.6/http/__pycache__/client.cpython-36.pyc (Size mismatch)
warning: python: /usr/lib/python3.6/importlib/__pycache__/__init__.cpython-36.pyc (Modification time mismatch)
warning: python: /usr/lib/python3.6/importlib/__pycache__/__init__.cpython-36.pyc (Size mismatch)
warning: python: /usr/lib/python3.6/importlib/__pycache__/abc.cpython-36.pyc (Modification time mismatch)
warning: python: /usr/lib/python3.6/importlib/__pycache__/abc.cpython-36.pyc (Size mismatch)
warning: python: /usr/lib/python3.6/importlib/__pycache__/machinery.cpython-36.pyc (Modification time mismatch)
warning: python: /usr/lib/python3.6/importlib/__pycache__/machinery.cpython-36.pyc (Size mismatch)
warning: python: /usr/lib/python3.6/importlib/__pycache__/util.cpython-36.pyc (Modification time mismatch)
warning: python: /usr/lib/python3.6/importlib/__pycache__/util.cpython-36.pyc (Size mismatch)
warning: python: /usr/lib/python3.6/json/__pycache__/__init__.cpython-36.pyc (Modification time mismatch)
warning: python: /usr/lib/python3.6/json/__pycache__/__init__.cpython-36.pyc (Size mismatch)
warning: python: /usr/lib/python3.6/json/__pycache__/decoder.cpython-36.pyc (Modification time mismatch)
warning: python: /usr/lib/python3.6/json/__pycache__/decoder.cpython-36.pyc (Size mismatch)
warning: python: /usr/lib/python3.6/json/__pycache__/encoder.cpython-36.pyc (Modification time mismatch)
warning: python: /usr/lib/python3.6/json/__pycache__/encoder.cpython-36.pyc (Size mismatch)
warning: python: /usr/lib/python3.6/json/__pycache__/scanner.cpython-36.pyc (Modification time mismatch)
warning: python: /usr/lib/python3.6/json/__pycache__/scanner.cpython-36.pyc (Size mismatch)
warning: python: /usr/lib/python3.6/logging/__pycache__/__init__.cpython-36.pyc (Permissions mismatch)
warning: python: /usr/lib/python3.6/logging/__pycache__/__init__.cpython-36.pyc (Modification time mismatch)
warning: python: /usr/lib/python3.6/logging/__pycache__/__init__.cpython-36.pyc (Size mismatch)
warning: python: /usr/lib/python3.6/urllib/__pycache__/__init__.cpython-36.pyc (Permissions mismatch)
warning: python: /usr/lib/python3.6/urllib/__pycache__/__init__.cpython-36.pyc (Modification time mismatch)
warning: python: /usr/lib/python3.6/urllib/__pycache__/__init__.cpython-36.pyc (Size mismatch)
warning: python: /usr/lib/python3.6/urllib/__pycache__/error.cpython-36.pyc (Permissions mismatch)
warning: python: /usr/lib/python3.6/urllib/__pycache__/error.cpython-36.pyc (Modification time mismatch)
warning: python: /usr/lib/python3.6/urllib/__pycache__/error.cpython-36.pyc (Size mismatch)
warning: python: /usr/lib/python3.6/urllib/__pycache__/parse.cpython-36.pyc (Permissions mismatch)
warning: python: /usr/lib/python3.6/urllib/__pycache__/parse.cpython-36.pyc (Modification time mismatch)
warning: python: /usr/lib/python3.6/urllib/__pycache__/parse.cpython-36.pyc (Size mismatch)
warning: python: /usr/lib/python3.6/urllib/__pycache__/request.cpython-36.pyc (Permissions mismatch)
warning: python: /usr/lib/python3.6/urllib/__pycache__/request.cpython-36.pyc (Modification time mismatch)
warning: python: /usr/lib/python3.6/urllib/__pycache__/request.cpython-36.pyc (Size mismatch)
warning: python: /usr/lib/python3.6/urllib/__pycache__/response.cpython-36.pyc (Permissions mismatch)
warning: python: /usr/lib/python3.6/urllib/__pycache__/response.cpython-36.pyc (Modification time mismatch)
warning: python: /usr/lib/python3.6/urllib/__pycache__/response.cpython-36.pyc (Size mismatch)
warning: python: /usr/lib/python3.6/xml/__pycache__/__init__.cpython-36.pyc (Permissions mismatch)
warning: python: /usr/lib/python3.6/xml/__pycache__/__init__.cpython-36.pyc (Modification time mismatch)
warning: python: /usr/lib/python3.6/xml/etree/__pycache__/ElementPath.cpython-36.pyc (Permissions mismatch)
warning: python: /usr/lib/python3.6/xml/etree/__pycache__/ElementPath.cpython-36.pyc (Modification time mismatch)
warning: python: /usr/lib/python3.6/xml/etree/__pycache__/ElementPath.cpython-36.pyc (Size mismatch)
warning: python: /usr/lib/python3.6/xml/etree/__pycache__/ElementTree.cpython-36.pyc (Permissions mismatch)
warning: python: /usr/lib/python3.6/xml/etree/__pycache__/ElementTree.cpython-36.pyc (Modification time mismatch)
warning: python: /usr/lib/python3.6/xml/etree/__pycache__/ElementTree.cpython-36.pyc (Size mismatch)
warning: python: /usr/lib/python3.6/xml/etree/__pycache__/__init__.cpython-36.pyc (Permissions mismatch)
warning: python: /usr/lib/python3.6/xml/etree/__pycache__/__init__.cpython-36.pyc (Modification time mismatch)
warning: python: /usr/lib/python3.6/xml/etree/__pycache__/__init__.cpython-36.pyc (Size mismatch)
warning: python: /usr/lib/python3.6/xml/parsers/__pycache__/__init__.cpython-36.pyc (Permissions mismatch)
warning: python: /usr/lib/python3.6/xml/parsers/__pycache__/__init__.cpython-36.pyc (Modification time mismatch)
warning: python: /usr/lib/python3.6/xml/parsers/__pycache__/__init__.cpython-36.pyc (Size mismatch)
warning: python: /usr/lib/python3.6/xml/parsers/__pycache__/expat.cpython-36.pyc (Permissions mismatch)
warning: python: /usr/lib/python3.6/xml/parsers/__pycache__/expat.cpython-36.pyc (Modification time mismatch)
warning: python: /usr/lib/python3.6/xml/parsers/__pycache__/expat.cpython-36.pyc (Size mismatch)
warning: python-dbus: /usr/lib/python3.6/site-packages/dbus/__pycache__/__init__.cpython-36.pyc (Permissions mismatch)
warning: python-dbus: /usr/lib/python3.6/site-packages/dbus/__pycache__/__init__.cpython-36.pyc (Modification time mismatch)
warning: python-dbus: /usr/lib/python3.6/site-packages/dbus/__pycache__/__init__.cpython-36.pyc (Size mismatch)
warning: python-dbus: /usr/lib/python3.6/site-packages/dbus/__pycache__/_compat.cpython-36.pyc (Permissions mismatch)
warning: python-dbus: /usr/lib/python3.6/site-packages/dbus/__pycache__/_compat.cpython-36.pyc (Modification time mismatch)
warning: python-dbus: /usr/lib/python3.6/site-packages/dbus/__pycache__/_compat.cpython-36.pyc (Size mismatch)
warning: python-dbus: /usr/lib/python3.6/site-packages/dbus/__pycache__/_dbus.cpython-36.pyc (Permissions mismatch)
warning: python-dbus: /usr/lib/python3.6/site-packages/dbus/__pycache__/_dbus.cpython-36.pyc (Modification time mismatch)
warning: python-dbus: /usr/lib/python3.6/site-packages/dbus/__pycache__/_dbus.cpython-36.pyc (Size mismatch)
warning: python-dbus: /usr/lib/python3.6/site-packages/dbus/__pycache__/_expat_introspect_parser.cpython-36.pyc (Permissions mismatch)
warning: python-dbus: /usr/lib/python3.6/site-packages/dbus/__pycache__/_expat_introspect_parser.cpython-36.pyc (Modification time mismatch)
warning: python-dbus: /usr/lib/python3.6/site-packages/dbus/__pycache__/_expat_introspect_parser.cpython-36.pyc (Size mismatch)
warning: python-dbus: /usr/lib/python3.6/site-packages/dbus/__pycache__/bus.cpython-36.pyc (Permissions mismatch)
warning: python-dbus: /usr/lib/python3.6/site-packages/dbus/__pycache__/bus.cpython-36.pyc (Modification time mismatch)
warning: python-dbus: /usr/lib/python3.6/site-packages/dbus/__pycache__/bus.cpython-36.pyc (Size mismatch)
warning: python-dbus: /usr/lib/python3.6/site-packages/dbus/__pycache__/connection.cpython-36.pyc (Permissions mismatch)
warning: python-dbus: /usr/lib/python3.6/site-packages/dbus/__pycache__/connection.cpython-36.pyc (Modification time mismatch)
warning: python-dbus: /usr/lib/python3.6/site-packages/dbus/__pycache__/connection.cpython-36.pyc (Size mismatch)
warning: python-dbus: /usr/lib/python3.6/site-packages/dbus/__pycache__/decorators.cpython-36.pyc (Modification time mismatch)
warning: python-dbus: /usr/lib/python3.6/site-packages/dbus/__pycache__/exceptions.cpython-36.pyc (Permissions mismatch)
warning: python-dbus: /usr/lib/python3.6/site-packages/dbus/__pycache__/exceptions.cpython-36.pyc (Modification time mismatch)
warning: python-dbus: /usr/lib/python3.6/site-packages/dbus/__pycache__/exceptions.cpython-36.pyc (Size mismatch)
warning: python-dbus: /usr/lib/python3.6/site-packages/dbus/__pycache__/lowlevel.cpython-36.pyc (Permissions mismatch)
warning: python-dbus: /usr/lib/python3.6/site-packages/dbus/__pycache__/lowlevel.cpython-36.pyc (Modification time mismatch)
warning: python-dbus: /usr/lib/python3.6/site-packages/dbus/__pycache__/lowlevel.cpython-36.pyc (Size mismatch)
warning: python-dbus: /usr/lib/python3.6/site-packages/dbus/__pycache__/proxies.cpython-36.pyc (Permissions mismatch)
warning: python-dbus: /usr/lib/python3.6/site-packages/dbus/__pycache__/proxies.cpython-36.pyc (Modification time mismatch)
warning: python-dbus: /usr/lib/python3.6/site-packages/dbus/__pycache__/proxies.cpython-36.pyc (Size mismatch)
warning: python-dbus: /usr/lib/python3.6/site-packages/dbus/__pycache__/service.cpython-36.pyc (Modification time mismatch)
warning: python-dbus: /usr/lib/python3.6/site-packages/dbus/__pycache__/types.cpython-36.pyc (Permissions mismatch)
warning: python-dbus: /usr/lib/python3.6/site-packages/dbus/__pycache__/types.cpython-36.pyc (Modification time mismatch)
warning: python-dbus: /usr/lib/python3.6/site-packages/dbus/__pycache__/types.cpython-36.pyc (Size mismatch)
warning: python-dbus: /usr/lib/python3.6/site-packages/dbus/mainloop/__pycache__/__init__.cpython-36.pyc (Modification time mismatch)
backup file: pinentry: /usr/bin/pinentry (Modification time mismatch)
backup file: pinentry: /usr/bin/pinentry (Size mismatch)
python: 7059 total files, 129 altered files
python-dbus: 61 total files, 13 altered files
warning: python-gobject: /usr/lib/python3.6/site-packages/gi/__pycache__/__init__.cpython-36.pyc (Modification time mismatch)
warning: python-gobject: /usr/lib/python3.6/site-packages/gi/__pycache__/_constants.cpython-36.pyc (Modification time mismatch)
warning: python-gobject: /usr/lib/python3.6/site-packages/gi/__pycache__/_error.cpython-36.pyc (Modification time mismatch)
warning: python-gobject: /usr/lib/python3.6/site-packages/gi/__pycache__/_propertyhelper.cpython-36.pyc (Modification time mismatch)
warning: python-gobject: /usr/lib/python3.6/site-packages/gi/__pycache__/_signalhelper.cpython-36.pyc (Modification time mismatch)
warning: python-gobject: /usr/lib/python3.6/site-packages/gi/__pycache__/docstring.cpython-36.pyc (Modification time mismatch)
warning: python-gobject: /usr/lib/python3.6/site-packages/gi/__pycache__/importer.cpython-36.pyc (Modification time mismatch)
warning: python-gobject: /usr/lib/python3.6/site-packages/gi/__pycache__/module.cpython-36.pyc (Modification time mismatch)
warning: python-gobject: /usr/lib/python3.6/site-packages/gi/__pycache__/types.cpython-36.pyc (Modification time mismatch)
warning: python-gobject: /usr/lib/python3.6/site-packages/gi/overrides/__pycache__/__init__.cpython-36.pyc (Modification time mismatch)
warning: python-gobject: /usr/lib/python3.6/site-packages/gi/repository/__pycache__/__init__.cpython-36.pyc (Modification time mismatch)
python-gobject: 90 total files, 11 altered files
warning: systemd: /var/log/journal (GID mismatch)
warning: thunderbird: /usr/lib/thunderbird/distribution/distribution.ini (Modification time mismatch)
warning: thunderbird: /usr/lib/thunderbird/distribution/distribution.ini (Size mismatch)
systemd: 1504 total files, 1 altered file
backup file: texlive-core: /etc/texmf/web2c/fmtutil.cnf (Modification time mismatch)
backup file: texlive-core: /etc/texmf/web2c/fmtutil.cnf (Size mismatch)
thunderbird: 178 total files, 1 altered file
warning: vlc-nightly: /usr/lib/vlc/plugins/plugins.dat (Modification time mismatch)
warning: vlc-nightly: /usr/lib/vlc/plugins/plugins.dat (Size mismatch)
vlc-nightly: 1053 total files, 1 altered file

One thing I learned recently was: Copy a file via file browser -> Crash, copy the same file via command line -> No crash.

What kernel do you use (uname -a)?
Do you have a cifs/samba volume mounted?

$ uname -a
Linux desktop 4.4.143-1-MANJARO #1 SMP PREEMPT Sun Jul 22 18:31:57 UTC 2018 x86_64 GNU/Linux

Yes, I am using a network drive mounted by the use of cifs/samba.
Today, I was working in inkscape when suddenly inkscape brought up a failure, which caused a similiar behaviour as noticed with the file browsers before: I wasn’t able to click anything with the mouse, but the keyboard still was working as normal. Could that mean that it is an X11-related issue, rather than one of certain programs?

There was a regression in kernel 4.14 related with cifs, which got solved recently. I’m speculating kernel 4.4 can also be affected by this bug. Can you try to reproduce the problem without any cifs volume mounted? Or, instead, install kernel 4.14 from unstable or testing and try to reproduce the problem?

a possibly related issue:

also added a comment here:
https://forum.xfce.org/viewtopic.php?pid=49516#p49516

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.