I am currently needing to ignore the update to 'xorgproto' (2019.2-2.0) in manjaro32 unstable as it is causing the following problems:
- Desktop wallpapers and icons are not displayed
- Window title bars are missing
- Window menus not working (ie cannot do File -> Close)
- If I run 'xrandr' to change my monitor settings, I loose 'panel 0' from my desktop but my wallpapers and icons appear!
[Edit 1] This is still an issue after today's updates 2020-1-13. I needed to to do the following to get my system working again:
- downgrade xorgproto to 2019.2-1
- install libxpresent 1.0.0+2+gdd6771c-1