Manjaro xfce don't connect to wifi

I tried to connect to the internet by Ethernet and Wifi o! Manjaro xfce, but I didn’t get it.

I tried and the connection doesn’t finish and doesn’t connect into it.
System:

What can I do to solve it?

Since now, thanks for your support.

How about a little info besides just help me!!!

Information on how to properly post hardware specs and logs:

Please format any terminal output with three backticks before and after, as shown in this picture:

1 Like

Apparently you didn’t read anything I posted. I will not work from screencaps. Text output only. Hopefully the next person who stops by to help gets a little more productive information out of you.

Good luck getting your internet working.

Sorry! I read everything, but i took an image because my computer isn’t connecting to the internet and I just have one(I’m using a smartphone).

Best regards

Phone tethering?

Yes. I tried phone’s internet connection, but no sucess too.

1 Like

Run:

sudo ip link set wlp3s0 up

sudo systemctl restart NetworkManager

https://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/Android_tethering#Wi-Fi_access_point

2 Likes

Finally, Searching and doing a lot of tests I saw that the DHCP of my router isn’t working in Manjaro only, so the solution was to use fixed IP on Manjaro OS.
For this I changed in the Network panel on settings.

I’d like to thank you @tbg that help me a lot.
Best regards.:brain:

1 Like

As I am on a cell and can’t read your output I’ll just mention one thing. If you are on a desktop setting a static IP via Network Managers configuration settings is fine. However, if you are using a laptop the best way to set a static IP is through your routers settings. Look through your routers setting for something similar to “set an IP by MAC association”. Doing this through your router will still allow you to roam to other networks on your laptop.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Forum kindly sponsored by