Manjaro wallpapers by muser (vol. 2)

artwork
wallpaper

Looking at that design gave me some ideas.

Did you ever think about doing some mini games if so all you need is design skills that you already have.

Have a look at Gdevelop http://compilgames.net/ no coding skills needed.

0 Likes

Since when did we have a name change?

0 Likes

Plain letters can sometimes be boring. I thought I’d make something that makes you use your imagination a little… :slightly_smiling_face:

0 Likes

I made the character for the What are we? thread, I now made it into a wallpaper.

Manjari the Manjaroo

13 Likes

Light version

7 Likes

A “stealthy-sexy” version of the above theme

14 Likes

@muser I absolutely love this wallpaper Manjaro wallpapers by muser (vol. 2). Can I make a request? I’m looking for some clean pure black background wallpapers for my Manjaro server (pure black makes remoting in much better). Can you do this exact teal Arch/Manjaro lable logo on a pure black background? I’d also love to see this one with the logo being white or silver (to work with any GTK theme). Another request, this same style, but with the Manjaro logo instead of the Arch one in the same configs? Great work, I’ve just downloaded a ton of these.

1 Like

@Annoyingduck Sure! Thanks for the request!

I made this as a concept, let me me know if you would like the rest of it along this line or you would like some adjustments (whiter logo, more/less shading, bigger/smaller, etc).

Edit:

20 Likes

Appmenu/whiskermenu icons

This is a awesome wallpaper @muser. You know me by now…could you change it to my color? LOL…thanks in advance…

0 Likes

Hahaha … colorfreak :rofl:

1 Like

I like this one. Black and red are always fantastic and not too bad for your eyes.

2 Likes

Actually, together with red I made it in a couple of other colours as well, including maia, just didn’t want to flood the thread with them, but now that you asked for it, here you go :grin:

12 Likes

That looks great I like the effect, but I favor simple. Can you do one without the hiding effect? Plus that original Arch logo/Manjaro combo too.

0 Likes

LOL Thanks @muser!! That , to me, looks much better…

0 Likes

@Lunix yep thats me, color freak…Ill have to show my KDE system now with your wallpaer on it. Really looks awesome…

2 Likes

11 Likes

Those are great and simple, I was hoping for the logos to have the shadowing effect like the original Arch/Manjaro one and the recent sliver style Manjaro one, just without any part of the logo being “covered” by the shadow effect. Does that make sense? Basically taking the exact logo from the first Teal Arch/Manjaro label wallpaper I linked originally and putting it on a jet black background. Then the same thing in the recent Manjaro one here (the silver one, not the white) in both flavors, just no part of the image blocked by shadowing. All are great BTW and a huge thanks, I wish I knew how to do this stuff.:grinning:

0 Likes

A little weekend fun :grin:

cat + jar + manjaro = catjaro

Edit: bonus version

20 Likes

No dogjaro?

4 Likes

Oh man those are awesome. Can’t ask for anything better. Thank you so much.

1 Like