wallpaper

Starting off the year with something simple

17 Likes

Joyous January (2018) Screenshots

Adapta layers

25 Likes

these are amazing @muser - thank you for all the great wallpapers man! :+1:t2:

1 Like

these are great! especially the dark ones ('cause I love the dark side LOL )

4 Likes

def, Thanks @muser, looking thru this makes me realize I’m usually using your designs for a pape.

1 Like

Inspired by (but not only for) Deepin

7 Likes

7 Likes

Wow, havin’ this wallpaper for almost a year I think :star_struck: One of my favorites. Simpel, but beautifull.

1 Like

With the original logo

6 Likes

Plain and simple, made to go with the Adapta-Maia theme.

Lockscreen version

23 Likes

“Art-class project” :wink:

11 Likes

7 Likes

Looks like a South Park Manjaro theme, nice.

The other one I had to double take, quick glance it looked like a green swastika.

:astonished:

1 Like

Thanks! It was inspired by an old Manjaro wallpaper with the snowy mountain, but I didn’t want to copy it so I decided to go this way. I even considered at some point to make a South Park figure standing next to the mountain (like Phil, for example) but I’m not sure whether they are copyrighted.

Regarding the other one, I was just playing with the shapes, I never thought that someone could see something like that into it. I still don’t see it. But if it is offending to anyone, I’ll gladly take them down.

1 Like

http://www.customsouthparks.com/

create your own south park characters!

0 Likes

Manjaro merchandise ideas

Thanks, but I wanted to make it myself, so this is what I came up with :grin:

(I won’t say who the character is, lest he be offended, but I think you can all guess…:grin:)

12 Likes

Really awesome f****** love it! Thanks :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Man I’m really jealous. Your wallpapers are amazing. I just like them all. Well allmost :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

If I look at all the amazing artwork, your head must be a mess on the inside, haha. I mean this in a good way ! Keep up the good work !

2 Likes

Thanks! :blush:
Just like you, I have been doing wallpapers just for fun, but I also greatly appreciate the support of the community which gives extra motivation and inspiration and without which probably I couldn’t have got this far.

0 Likes

7 Likes