Manjaro wallpapers by muser (vol. 2)

artwork
wallpaper

That looks great I like the effect, but I favor simple. Can you do one without the hiding effect? Plus that original Arch logo/Manjaro combo too.

0 Likes

LOL Thanks @muser!! That , to me, looks much better…

0 Likes

@Lunix yep thats me, color freak…Ill have to show my KDE system now with your wallpaer on it. Really looks awesome…

2 Likes

11 Likes

Those are great and simple, I was hoping for the logos to have the shadowing effect like the original Arch/Manjaro one and the recent sliver style Manjaro one, just without any part of the logo being “covered” by the shadow effect. Does that make sense? Basically taking the exact logo from the first Teal Arch/Manjaro label wallpaper I linked originally and putting it on a jet black background. Then the same thing in the recent Manjaro one here (the silver one, not the white) in both flavors, just no part of the image blocked by shadowing. All are great BTW and a huge thanks, I wish I knew how to do this stuff.:grinning:

0 Likes

A little weekend fun :grin:

cat + jar + manjaro = catjaro

Edit: bonus version

20 Likes

No dogjaro?

4 Likes

Oh man those are awesome. Can’t ask for anything better. Thank you so much.

1 Like

@muser would it be alright if I cropped down some of these logos to use for my neofetch? Specifically the green arch-jaro one.

0 Likes

@airclay Sure, go ahead.

1 Like

Edit: I replaced the original with this smiling one (cause I like this better)

20 Likes

with smile this is possible for the penguin ?

0 Likes

WOW! I love these! :slight_smile:

1 Like

:laughing:

0 Likes

Hi Bernhard! Thanks! Nice to see you around! How you doin’?

1 Like

Doing great! :slight_smile: Was kinda busy in real (work-)life :wink: Just dropping by for my update on wallpapers for some updates on editions … … :blush:
Thank you as always for your fantAstic contributions!!

1 Like

“…and the cat says…”

13 Likes

Miauw?

Nice cat btw

0 Likes

No, this particular cat says “meeowjaro” :grin:

(I can’t take full credit for it, though, as I just recreated what I saw on a halloween wallpaper)

0 Likes

has manjaro a mascot like kde or linux or krita ?

0 Likes