Manjaro wallpapers by muser (vol. 2)

1920x1080 not good enough? (RightClick>ViewImage)
https://forum.manjaro.org/uploads/default/original/3X/4/e/4e47b711ad648492902a6c92961f91c8b24c0940.jpg

1 Like

Thanks - yes it’s great. I just noticed it didn’t open for me (Left-Click) like all the previous.
Thanks for the tip.

1 Like

It’s looking good. I like this one and the GNOME one you just created for me the best.

5 Likes

Yes, I noticed that as of yesterday the newly uploaded pictures are not viewable in their original size if you click on them (and the title, resolution, format, size and origin link are also not shown). You can still view them with right-click > view image, and if you right-click > save image as, it downloads in the original size, as before.

Must be due to some change in the forum software, @jonathon do you know anything about this?

Edit: seems to be working again now.

1 Like

Sounds like a change (or regression) in Discourse. Let’s see what happens with the next set of updates… :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Slightly modified (adaptized) the original to go better with the Adapta theme:

Lockscreen:

Edit: now also available with mouse:

Lockscreen:

20 Likes

My favorite so far. Good stuff.

5 Likes

1 Like

Some more Adaptations (from the keepin-it-simple drawer)

manjaro-adapta:

and for hardcore maia fans, manjaro-adapta-maia:

20 Likes

For all desktop environments

15 Likes

Any way we can get the Gnome one without the logo for the lock screen. Love this design.

Sure, I updated the original post.

I thought I’d add Xfce and Kde to this theme lest they be offended for being left out :wink:

21 Likes

You are very talented always simple and clean work keep it up

2 Likes

One more “lockscreen-type” kinda one with adapta tones:

9 Likes

Awesome idea! :smiley:
Now here’s a little script you can execute at startup, or whenever you like, to set the right wallpaper automatically :smile: - in this case it configures the correct background for nitrogen, but this can of course be adjusted for other environments…

#!/bin/sh

# path to wallpapers
path=/usr/share/backgrounds

branch=$(cat /etc/pacman-mirrors.conf | grep "Branch =" | cut -d' ' -f3)
sed -i "/file/c\file=$path\/manjaro-$branch.jpg" \
  $HOME/.config/nitrogen/bg-saved.cfg
7 Likes

Embroidered 1

3 Likes

Embroidered 2

7 Likes

The XFCE mouse with the maia green neon outlines is awesome.

1 Like

@muser

thanks again for the wallpapers, really amazing work :smiley:

1 Like

Forum kindly sponsored by