Manjaro wallpapers by muser (vol. 1)

artwork
wallpaper

Love it! What a great wallpaper for the scientist-in-you crowd! :smiley:

A “man” from “ro” (Romania) says “ja”=yes to it !!!

Been enjoying these designs for most of the life of the thread. Really excellent work! :tada:

My grub even looks less grubby with one of these as background. :slight_smile:

After all the greyness, here’s something lighter and more colourful, inspired by the design of ice-cream parlours.

(sugar is bad for you, though :wink:)

Is there a trace template of the logo anywhere
Here is a funny one for those into classic cinema https://4.bp.blogspot.com/-7mVfml7ytew/VnMzBZ3hsiI/AAAAAAAAB_Y/rc7huNsqYaY/s1600/YoungFrankSnap-manjaro.jpg

The logo had one extra cut in the past and seems to have been abandoned?

you can find the current logo in /usr/share/icons/manjaro

One more for the scientifically inclined

The manjaro way or manjaropath

For the even more scientifically inclined you could do a wallpaper containing
[H_manjaro,Simplicity]=0
Where H_manjaro means H subscript manjaro.

In quantum mechanics this means that Simplicity is a constant in the evolution of Manjaro. :grin:

Where is this? I’ve seen a bridge like that in Vancouver, Canada in a holiday. I managed to make that bridge shake where a older Chinese woman turned around and started yelling at me. Happily I don’t speak Chinese so I have no idea what she said.

http://wallpaperswide.com/forest_bridge_2-wallpapers.html

I have no idea, I was speculating it is either somewhere in the Pacific NW (Olympia …) or Japan. It seems as a very moist but non-tropical place. For people living in dry environments this seems like heaven. For Olympians a vacation to N,Mexico is highly valued. Olympia peninsula gets as much rain as a really wet rainforest, much much more than Vanc.BC or Seattle. I bet you know but people from far away may have never heard of the place.

Or those that scan Leafly.com:wink:

#resist

Wait, for me “H subscript manjaro” means (I used Google Translate from Italian so I can be wrong) an “H” with “manjaro” written in the low-right corner with a smaller font. :joy:
Graphically I suggest some spaces like
[ H_manjaro , Simplicity ] = 0
Without spaces it’s a little too ‘compact’.

If I can also choose a style, I like very much the minimal grey style of these wallpaper. :heart_eyes:

Ok, I get it. Duh. I took it a little too literally. I have replaced it.

Seem i have lost this tread :confused: , wonderfull wallpapers i like it :grinning:

superscript vs subscript:

You’re welcome. Since I am also not a native-speaker of English, I was interested myself what the right vocabulary was. :slight_smile:

Thanks! I’m going to use it! :grinning:
Can I also have the SVG file, if you have one? So in the future I can change colour or modify it “in the right way”.

Thanks a lot!