Manjaro wallpapers by muser (vol. 1)

Been enjoying these designs for most of the life of the thread. Really excellent work! :tada:

My grub even looks less grubby with one of these as background. :slight_smile:

1 Like

After all the greyness, here’s something lighter and more colourful, inspired by the design of ice-cream parlours.

(sugar is bad for you, though :wink:)

7 Likes

Is there a trace template of the logo anywhere

The logo had one extra cut in the past and seems to have been abandoned?

you can find the current logo in /usr/share/icons/manjaro

One more for the scientifically inclined

13 Likes

6 posts were split to a new topic: Forest bridge

For the even more scientifically inclined you could do a wallpaper containing
[H_manjaro,Simplicity]=0
Where H_manjaro means H subscript manjaro.

In quantum mechanics this means that Simplicity is a constant in the evolution of Manjaro. :grin:

5 Likes

Or those that scan Leafly.com:wink:

#resist

Wait, for me “H subscript manjaro” means (I used Google Translate from Italian so I can be wrong) an “H” with “manjaro” written in the low-right corner with a smaller font. :joy:
Graphically I suggest some spaces like
[ H_manjaro , Simplicity ] = 0
Without spaces it’s a little too ‘compact’.

If I can also choose a style, I like very much the minimal grey style of these wallpaper. :heart_eyes:

Seem i have lost this tread :confused: , wonderfull wallpapers i like it :grinning:

1 Like

superscript vs subscript:

You’re welcome. Since I am also not a native-speaker of English, I was interested myself what the right vocabulary was. :slight_smile:

Thanks! I’m going to use it! :grinning:
Can I also have the SVG file, if you have one? So in the future I can change colour or modify it “in the right way”.

Thanks a lot!

When I started this thread I was just getting familiar with Gimp and I thought I’d make some wallpapers and share them here. I wasn’t doing it for the likes or to get to a certain number, though, I was making them because it made me happy. I didn’t expect this to grow this big, but three months and 100 wallpapers later I have to say it’s been a great run.

Thanks to all of you for your likes and support, they meant a lot.
(And thanks to the forum admins, too, for letting me post all of this here).

So here it is, number 100:

And with this it’s also time to finish this thread, it’s been running for long enough.
See you in volume 2.

18 Likes

Say it ain’t so, Joe!

P.S. What happens when I click the “manjaro” button above?

4 Likes

looks like a button on blue leather car seat
like recaro only faster :slight_smile:

Can u tell me where i find the molecular system info extension?

wow bro this is awesome art, thanks i just download and use it in my laptop anyway :slight_smile:

1 Like

Forum kindly sponsored by Bytemark