Manjaro stuck on dell logo after update

Indeed.

This thread is 80 posts deep and nothing has been accomplished that I can see. This is a support forum, not an instant messenger. Please make posts clear and concise so others can easily follow the topic.

I’ve already had to merge multiple successive posts, serve an official warning and delete two sock puppet accounts.

You know, people get tired and have other things to do. Anytime I see Brahma get involved in a post like this, I follow it. I see your point, not a lot of progress has been made. Given that the folks involved have tried numerous things, I think the number of posts is justified. Just my 2 cents, but I enjoy posts like these and find them informative, whether I have this issue or not; whether they solve this issue or not. I do agree if it becomes the same thing over/over/over again that warnings and what not should be issued. This doesn’t seem to be there IMHO.

1 Like

I think you misunderstood. The warning was for creating multiple accounts to overcome the number of posts created in a short period of time.

2 posts were split to a new topic: Fail to boot after update - 20220811

I did indeed misunderstand. Thanks for the enlightenment.