Manjaro-specific packages which need an update

development
package
manjaro

Thanks! I’ll take care of these updates. :slight_smile:

Hi Lolix

I can see xplayer in the link provided but I think xviewer is missing.

updated on unstable branch:

pix-2.0.0-1-x86_64.pkg.tar.xz
xed-2.0.0-1-x86_64.pkg.tar.xz
xplayer-2.0.0-1-x86_64.pkg.tar.xz
xviewer-2.0.0-1-x86_64.pkg.tar.xz

The PKGBUILD for xviewer was missing on gitlab. It’s now online aswell :slight_smile:

Trizen package is outdated, build date is 26.04.2018. Same version across stable, testing and unstable.

community/trizen 1.48-1
    Trizen AUR Package Manager: A lightweight wrapper for AUR.

Latest git version is 1.55, it’s available in AUR:

aur/trizen-git 1.55.2.gfc27c0d-1 (+8 0.13%) (Installed)
    Trizen AUR Package Manager: A lightweight wrapper for AUR (-git version).

Lol, cross-cheking the AUR, Arch repo, official repo and Gitlab and at the end write the wrong name

Is there any reason cinnamon-desktop is a dependency of xviewer?

Noticed pamac-tray-appindicator & pamac-dev-tray-appindicator both descriptions state

…which feets better in KDE

…and probably should be ‘feels’. :kissing:

and

… although, it might work to make cinnamon-desktop a build-dependency only … hm.
On the other hand, cinnamon-desktop has an installed size of 1219.00 KiB :wink: and no extra dependencies that most likely you wouldn’t have installed anyway. (accountsservice gtk3 libxkbfile libpulse) …

• Mintstick v1.3.9
  • Inxi v3.0.28

are out

Looks like dbus has been updated to 1.12.12, so dbus-x11 needs an update too. I believe Manjaro provides that one.

Mint-themes is now at 1.7.4
X-apps suite is now at 2.0.1

Thanks a lot for the heads-up. :+1:
Everything updated on unstable branch now.

I think gnome-terminal-fedora is due for an update. In Stable and Testing, we have 3.30.1-1. @ste74 Is it still maintained?

Also, is there a reason why polkit has been held back at 0.114-1.1 since April 2018?

Information obtained with pacman -Dkk

@Kirek
plasma5-themes-menda seems unmaintained and his dependency breeze-kde4 is no longer in repositories.

@fhdk
A dependency for manjaro-openbox-theme-17.0 is missing from repositories (manjaro-wallpaper-17.0), maybe it can be removed? (the package or the dependency from the PKGBUILD)

@philm
gimp-devel is out of date, it was a “preview” for v2.10 initially, nowadays there is no reason for its existence.
beshell, it is dated back to 2013 :rofl: and it is missing a dependency (kdelibs).
razor-qt same as above, it is missing polkit-qt.

@oberon
kde-servicemenus-dropbox is in repositories, but dropbox is not, I think they should be together only in the AUR.
deepin-artwork-themes-manjaro is missing its dependency deepin-artwork-themes.
linux-rt-manjaro-rt3562sta is missing its dependency linux418-rt-rt3562sta.
linux418-rt-nvidia-304xx is missing its dependency nvidia-304xx-utils=1:304.137.
manjaro-fluxbox-settings is missing its dependency xfce-theme-greenbird.

@Ste74
gnome-video-arcade is missing its dependency sdlmame.

yes, rename sldmame to mame

@philm
nextcloud-testingis stuck at 13.0.0beta3, packaged one year ago. new version 15.0 has been released and updated in Arch some days ago.
Drop it?

Thank you. Package removed from unstable and will be removed entirely.