Manjaro-specific packages which need an update

development
package
manjaro

sorry, i was not fast enough. i thought i would release a bugfix version before you had a chance to rebuild.
you probably have to rebuild the new version 1.10.1 again.

add to the list
Steam runtime - native

@Tids can you check if steam-native is really missing some libraries?

1.10.1 is up.

We should still be fine. Do you miss something?

check the post above mine :wink:
My guess is that the problems come from the preloading of steam-runtime libraries while otherwise running native, but I might be wrong, and my hint appears to be ignored in the thread.

Thats an issue with an EOL’d game, that shipps an (of course) outdated fontconf and the rest of the world, that has moved on to a new config format for configs…

So you just cant use the “to modern” system runtime for this anymore or you need a old version and preload it.

The makers of Torchlight (Runic Games) where bought by “Perfect World”, they now create games for smartphones or something…

Steam - launch Games - old libconfig , missing config files for libconfig

JAK v1.3.3 available :wink:

Etcher, apparently.
Aur version is 2 points ahead.

As @cscs said

Etcher from the AUR is now built from source @FadeMind

On stable branch, launching Etcher give a pop-up windows with error

Summary

TypeError: Cannot read property ‘UPDATE_NOTIFIER_SLEEP_DAYS’ of undefined
at Object.exports.notify (file:///opt/Etcher/resources/app.asar/generated/gui.js:118097:55)
at file:///opt/Etcher/resources/app.asar/generated/gui.js:65202:27
at tryCatcher (/opt/Etcher/resources/app.asar/node_modules/bluebird/js/release/util.js:16:23)
at Promise._settlePromiseFromHandler (/opt/Etcher/resources/app.asar/node_modules/bluebird/js/release/promise.js:504:31)
at Promise._settlePromise (/opt/Etcher/resources/app.asar/node_modules/bluebird/js/release/promise.js:561:18)
at Promise._settlePromise0 (/opt/Etcher/resources/app.asar/node_modules/bluebird/js/release/promise.js:606:10)
at Promise._settlePromises (/opt/Etcher/resources/app.asar/node_modules/bluebird/js/release/promise.js:685:18)
at Promise._fulfill (/opt/Etcher/resources/app.asar/node_modules/bluebird/js/release/promise.js:630:18)
at Promise._resolveCallback (/opt/Etcher/resources/app.asar/node_modules/bluebird/js/release/promise.js:425:57)
at Promise._settlePromiseFromHandler (/opt/Etcher/resources/app.asar/node_modules/bluebird/js/release/promise.js:516:17)
at Promise._settlePromise (/opt/Etcher/resources/app.asar/node_modules/bluebird/js/release/promise.js:561:18)
at Promise._settlePromise0 (/opt/Etcher/resources/app.asar/node_modules/bluebird/js/release/promise.js:606:10)
at Promise._settlePromises (/opt/Etcher/resources/app.asar/node_modules/bluebird/js/release/promise.js:685:18)
at Promise._fulfill (/opt/Etcher/resources/app.asar/node_modules/bluebird/js/release/promise.js:630:18)
at MappingPromiseArray.PromiseArray._resolve (/opt/Etcher/resources/app.asar/node_modules/bluebird/js/release/promise_array.js:125:19)
at MappingPromiseArray._filter (/opt/Etcher/resources/app.asar/node_modules/bluebird/js/release/map.js:123:10)
at MappingPromiseArray._promiseFulfilled (/opt/Etcher/resources/app.asar/node_modules/bluebird/js/release/map.js:95:18)
at MappingPromiseArray.PromiseArray._iterate (/opt/Etcher/resources/app.asar/node_modules/bluebird/js/release/promise_array.js:113:31)
at MappingPromiseArray.init (/opt/Etcher/resources/app.asar/node_modules/bluebird/js/release/promise_array.js:77:10)
at Promise._settlePromise (/opt/Etcher/resources/app.asar/node_modules/bluebird/js/release/promise.js:558:21)
at Promise._settlePromise (/opt/Etcher/resources/app.asar/node_modules/bluebird/js/release/promise.js:574:21)
at Promise._resolveCallback (/opt/Etcher/resources/app.asar/node_modules/bluebird/js/release/promise.js:425:57)
at Promise._settlePromiseFromHandler (/opt/Etcher/resources/app.asar/node_modules/bluebird/js/release/promise.js:516:17)
at ReductionPromiseArray._resolve (/opt/Etcher/resources/app.asar/node_modules/bluebird/js/release/reduce.js:51:19)
at Promise.completed [as _fulfillmentHandler0] (/opt/Etcher/resources/app.asar/node_modules/bluebird/js/release/reduce.js:112:15)
at Promise._settlePromise (/opt/Etcher/resources/app.asar/node_modules/bluebird/js/release/promise.js:558:21)
at Async._drainQueue (/opt/Etcher/resources/app.asar/node_modules/bluebird/js/release/async.js:138:16)
at Async._drainQueues (/opt/Etcher/resources/app.asar/node_modules/bluebird/js/release/async.js:148:10)
at Async.drainQueues (/opt/Etcher/resources/app.asar/node_modules/bluebird/js/release/async.js:17:14)
at
at process._tickCallback (internal/process/next_tick.js:109:7)

Hi guys, the fallowing packages, need an update, also if you could push to all branches as jade is broken, Tanks :smile:
jade-dashboard
jade-desktop-mode

lightdm-webkit2-greeter is broken in the repos new v2.2.5 is available

I’m at work for your pkg … what is the problem with webkit2-greeter ( i assume the manjaro version ) ?Our version is 1.3.2 but if you see at pkgbuild source is based on 2.2.5 … If need open an issue on github > community or take a look if your problem is already mentioned on lightdm-webkit2-greeter :wink:

JAK needs a rebuild v1.3.4

Keeping you busy @Ste74 :smiley:

audacious-gtk3 and/or audacious-plugins-gtk3 needs a rebuild. I’m getting bunch of missing plugins messages and some songs wont play (aac codec i think).

I see this pkgs are at last release, please open a specific topic and post terminal output…

the package libmypaint in community can be removed as it has been added in arch repos (extra)

thanks. done.

Please update yay in stable. Thanks.

The package pkgbrowser needs an update in unstable. Because the package depends on pacman<5.1 and with the recent move to pacman 5.1 dependency check fails.

The AUR page suggest that the version 0.21 of pkgbrowser works with pacman 5.1.
https://aur.archlinux.org/packages/pkgbrowser

[New Packages]
pkgbrowser-0.21-1-x86_64.pkg.tar.xz
yay-6.784-1-x86_64.pkg.tar.xz